Assam Police Recruitment 2020: Assam Police has liberated job notification for inviting qualified applicants for 446 vacancies of Junior Assistant, Stenographer, Platoon Commander, Jail Warder, Assistant Deputy Controller, Wireless Operator. Skilled and eligible applicants can apply online on or before the last date. All the information regarding the last date for different posts, eligibility criteria, the selection procedure, etc is provided in the article given below.
Central Bureau of Investigation Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Assam Police|
|Name of the Job||Junior Assistant, Stenographer, Platoon Commander, Jail Warder, Assistant Deputy Controller, Wireless Operator|
|Number of vacancies||446|
|Last Date to apply||Different for Different Posts(given below)|
Central Bureau of Investigation Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Assam Police
Name of The Posts:
- Junior Assistant – 15
- Junior Assistant (District Level) – 170
- Stenographer Grade-III (District Level) – 19
- Platoon Commander – 35
- Assistant Duty Controller – 06
- Civil Defence Demonstrator/PBX Operator/Wireless Operator – 28
- Jail Warder (Under Prison Department) – 173
Last date To Apply: Detailed information regarding the last date is:
- For Post 1,2,3 : 04-05 -2020
- For Post 4: 11-04 -2020
- For Post 5,6 : 08-04- 2020
- For Post 7: 25-03- 2020
- For Post 1,2,3: Candidate must hold a Diploma/Graduation Degree in ITI
- For Post 4: Hold Graduation Degree
- For Post 5,6: Passed 10th/Graduation Degree
- For Post 7: Passed 8th/10th For Eligibility
Selection Procedure: The Procedure for selection of the candidate is different for different posts. It includes the Written Test, Physical Efficiency Test, Computer Proficiency Test. For more details visit www.slprbassam.in
Pay Scale: The salary provided to the final candidates will be according to their posts. For Post 1-3, Rs. 14000 to 49000/- will be given per month with variant grade i.e. Rs. 6200/8700. Similarly Rs. 8700, Rs. 5600/8700 and Rs. 5000 will be offered for Post 4, Post 5-6 and Post 7 respectively.
Age criteria: Candidate age should be between 18-38 years counted from 01-01-2020.
Official Website: www.slprbassam.in
Important Instructions to apply for the Assam Police Recruitment 2020:
- Visit the Official website and open the application form.
- Carefully fill all the personal and academic details of the candidate.
- Upload the latest passport size photo along with a scanned signature and other documents in a proper format.
- Submit the final application and pay the fees.
- keep a copy for future reference
NOTE: Candidates are advised to apply as soon as possible to avoid any last-minute rush. No application will be entertained after the due date.