The notification was issued by the ICG Mangalore at their official website related to the 01 empty seats of the Enrolled Follower- Safaiwala post. Individual completed their Matrics and ITI can apply for the post. The willing applicants are suggested to read out the full notification before applying for the post. The application will start submitted from the 20th August 2021 and be submitted till the 15th September 2021. For the full details, view the below article details carefully.
ICG Mangalore Recruitment 2021: High Points
|Name of the department
|Enrolled Follower- Safaiwala
|Starting Date to Apply Offline
|Last Date to Apply Offline
ICG Mangalore Recruitment 2021: Important Details
Enrolled Follower- Safaiwala/ Sweeper post: 01 seat
Individuals completing their Matrics and ITI from the accredited university or institution can apply for the Enrolled Follower- Safaiwala/ Sweeper post.
- Least age for apply: 18 years
- Highest age for apply: 25 years
No application charges are taken by the organization for the application form submission.
The salary of Rs.21700 – Rs.69100 on the monthly basis will be given by the ICG Mangalore to the selected applicants.
The organization will take a written test, a physical fitness exam, and a Medical exam for the selection of the nominees for the post.
Official Website: For any details , open the organization website @https://joinindiancoastguard.cdac.in/.
How To Apply Offline For ICG Mangalore Recruitment 2021
- Go to the official website of the ICG Mangalore @https://joinindiancoastguard.cdac.in/.
- Download the notice from there and read out all the instructions on it.
- Take out the printout of the application form as per the eligibility.
- Write all the details into it carefully.
- In the end, sent the application form by post with all the necessary certificates to the given address.
Address: President (EF Recruitment Board), Coast Guard District- HQ- Headquarters No. 3, Post Box No. 19, Panambur, New Mangalore.
Essential Links to Check out for ICG Mangalore Recruitment 2021:
Note: Applications will only be accepted into the offline mode by the organization.