APS Recruitment 2019: The Offline application forms are invited by the Army Public School Hisar. This all is to select the eligible candidates on the vacant posts of PGT, TGT, and PRT. The total number of vacancies is 20 which can be fulfilled by 24th December 2019. Refer to the article shown below for the complete details on recruitment.
APS Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization
|Army Public School
|Name of the Job
|PGT, TGT & PRT
|Number of vacancies
|Last Date to apply
APS Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Army Public School
Name of The Posts:
- Post Graduate Teacher – 04
- PGT (Physical Education) – 01
- Trained Graduate Teacher – 09
- Primary Teacher – 06
Last Date to Apply: 24-12-2019
Educational Qualifications: The applicant should hold B.Sc/B.Tech(CS)/Graduation Degree (Physical Education/Music/Fine Art)/Graduation with Diploma (Art & Craft)/Graduation or PG Degree with B.Ed/D.Ed/DP.Ed or BP.Ed from the recognized college or the institute.
Selection Procedure: The applicant selection will be done on the basis of Computer Literacy, Language Proficiency Test and Personal Interview.
Pay Scale: The candidates selected will be offered an attractive pay package.
Application Fees: There is an amount of Rupees One Hundred only which the applicant is obliged to pay.
Age criteria: The candidate should not be more than 40 years besides relaxation for reserved and other categories as per the regulations.
Official Website: www.apshisar.com
Important Instructions to apply for APS Recruitment 2019:
- Go through the website where the applicant is required to fill the details in a careful way after take the successful reading of the instructions in the form.
- After to do it, attach the copies of all the documents asked in the notification released by the recruiter.
- Paste the passport size photograph of the applicant with the signature.
- Pay the fees and send the form to the below-given address. Army Public School, Hisar Military Station Hisar, Pin – 125006 (Haryana)
- Keep the photocopy of the form filled to fulfills its necessity in the future.
NOTE: The applicant can go through the website for important updates from time to time.