Audi Recruitment: Audi as each and every person aware of the brand which is the manufacturer of luxuries cars and bikes has decided to hire for various vacant posts of Mechanic, Assistant, and Engineers. Although the organization doesn’t specify the due date to submit an online application, the candidate meets the eligibility criteria can apply for the post. For detailed information about recruitment, the applicant should follow the paragraph given below before applying for the post.
Audi Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Audi|
|Name of the Job||Mechanic, Assistant, Engineers|
|Number of vacancies||Various|
|Last Date to apply||Not announced|
Audi Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Audi
Name of The Posts:
Last Date to Apply: Not announced
Educational Qualifications: The applicant should be 12th/ITI/Graduation/Post Graduation passed from the recognized board, university or institute.
Selection Procedure: The selection for the deserving candidate will be made solely on the basis of performance in the Personal interview.
Pay Scale: The candidates selected will be offered an attractive pay package consists of Rs. 28000-45000/- per month.
Application Fees: All candidates are exempted to pay for the application.
Age criteria: The candidate should be of the age below 30 years besides relaxation provided to the reserved candidates as per the regulations of the organization.
Official Website: www.shine.com
Important Instructions to apply for Audi Recruitment :
- Go to the official site www.shine.com and read important instructions.
- Apply for the posts in a specific manner through an online application.
- Put the relevant details in an application form.
- Upload the documents as demanded in the official notification.
- Fees is not necessary to pay as applicants are exempted to pay.
- Submit the form for further approval by the organization.
- Keep the print of application for future demand of the application.
- The candidate should not send the hard copy of the application to any address.
NOTE: The candidate can log in to an organization’s website for a detailed description.