BCSBC Recruitment 2019: Bihar Central Selection Board of Constable has opened the doors for the job seekers on their 1722 vacant posts of Driver Constables. The applications can be filled online on www.csbc.bih.nic.in latest by 30th December 2019. For more information go through the details shown below carefully.
BCSBC Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Bihar Central Selection Board of Constable|
|Name of the Job||Driver Constables|
|Number of vacancies||1722|
|Last Date to apply||30-12-2019|
BCSBC Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Bihar Central Selection Board of Constable
Name of The Posts:
- Driver Constables – 1722
Last Date to Apply: 30-12-2019
Educational Qualifications: The person will be considered if he/she has 12th with a Valid Driving Licence.
Selection Procedure: The candidate will be recruited through Written Exam, Physical Efficiency Test, Driving Test and finally get selected on the basis of Merit List.
Pay Scale: The amount paid to the candidates for the work performed by him is Rs. 21700-69100/- per month.
- For the GEN/OBC candidates Rs. 450/-
- Rs. 112/- for SC/ST candidates.
Age criteria: Candidate should be between 20-25 years besides relaxation for reserved and other categories as per the regulations. The date for the consideration of age is 01st August 2019.
Official Website: www.csbc.bih.nic.in
Important Instructions to apply for BCSBC Recruitment 2019:
- Log in the website of an organization and go through the instructions.
- Fill the details there in a complete and accurate way.
- Then attach the required certificates with the photograph in the scanned form.
- Submit the form followed up by the successful payment towards application.
- The hard copy of the form should be kept safely for the future.
NOTE: The candidate will be self-responsible for any missing updates as he/she should visit the website for new updates on their own behalf.