Central Board of Secondary Education Recruitment 2019- This is the correct time to choose the best option for yourself and the opportunities have been released again. There is a piece of baffling news to make you aware of the Central Board of Secondary Education Recruitment, which rates the applications from avid contestants. The posts for which the sets have been proposed are Junior Assistant, Accountant, Assistant Secretary. For those who are fully ready have to fill the application form online on or before (dated 16th December 2019) and do Visit the web link cbse .nic.in for more information and updates.
Central Board of Secondary Education Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Central Board of Secondary Education|
|Name of the Job||Junior Assistant, Accountant, Assistant Secretary|
|Number of Vacancies||357|
|Last Date to Attend||16th December 2019|
Central Board of Secondary Education Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Central Board of Secondary Education
Name of The Posts:
- Assistant Secretary – 21
- Analyst (IT) – 14
- Junior Hindi Translator – 08
- Senior Assistant – 60
- Stenographer – 25
- Accountant – 06
- Junior Assistant – 204
- Junior Accountant – 19
Educational Qualifications: Contenders looking for this job must hold 12th/ Graduation Degree/ B.E/B.Tech/ MCA/ M.Sc/ Master’s Degree with Diploma (translation) from an accredited board / university / institute.
Selection Procedure: Aspirants will go through the several stages and rounds for the selection purpose and will be chosen based on their performance in Computer Based Test and/or Skill Test/ Personal Interview.
Pay Scale Selected candidates will get the appealing and amazing salary package of
- 15600 – 39100 plus Grade Pay of Rs. 5400/6600 (Post 1,2)
- 9300 – 34800 plus Grade Pay of Rs. 4200 (Post 3)
- 5200-20200 plus Grade Pay of Rs. 1900/2400 (Post 4-8) per month.
Application Fees: an Application fee for the candidates :
- fee for the GEN / OBC Candidates is Rs. 1500 (Post 1), Rs. 800 (Post 2,3)
- fee is exempted for SC/ ST/ PwD/ ESM/ Women Candidates
Age criteria: Individuals age attending for recruitment should be :
- be less or equal to 40 years (Post 1)
- 35 years (Post 2)
- 30 years (Post 3,4,6)
- 27 years (Post 5,7,8)
- Relaxation in age limit is provided.
- Last Date is: 16th December 2019
Official Website: cbse.nic.in
Important Instructions to attend for Recruitment:
- Visit the official website cbse.nic.in
- Last Date to Apply is 16th December 2019.
- Fill the form attentively and attach the original documents as required.
- Give all details concerning your Name, Address, Experiences, etc.
NOTE: Check the official website cbse.nic.in for the updates and more information.