The Coir Board recently released the notification about the extended date for applications for the Assistant, UDC, & Another post. The aspirants who missed the opportunity to apply for this post can now submit their application form till the 15th September 2021. Furthermore, details about the post are mentioned properly in the below article. The contenders are advised to read out it carefully.
Coir Board Recruitment 2021: High Points
|Name of the department||Coir Board|
|Posts Name||Assistant, UDC, & Other|
|Starting Date to Apply Online||15.07.2021|
|Last Date to Apply Online||15.09.2021|
Coir Board Recruitment 2021: Full Details
|Sr Scientific Officer||02|
Applicants clear their 10+2, Diploma or ITI or Engineering/Bachelors Degree from the accredited college or university can apply for the Recruitment 2021.
The age limit is applicable as per the post.
|Jr Stenographer||30 years|
|Sr Scientific Officer||35 years|
|Others||Refer to the notification|
- For Assistant post: Rs.400/-
- For UDC/Salesman/Jr Stenographer post: Rs.300/-
- For Sr Scientific Officer post: Rs.500/-
|Sr Scientific Officer||56100-177500|
|Others||Go to notice|
Based on the written examination/ practical test, skill test, and personal interview the organization will take their decision.
Official Website: Open the organization’s official website @http://coirboard.gov.in/ to get any information.
Steps To Apply Online For Coir Board Recruitment 2021
- Go to the official website of the Coir Board @http://coirboard.gov.in/.
- Then find out the latest notification from there.
- Apply for the post online and Fill in the application form details.
- Then upload the necessary certificates into the given column into the demanded form.
- Now pay the fees and take out the printout of the receipt for future needs.
- Finally submit your form after completing all the formalities.
Necessary Links to Check out for Coir Board Recruitment 2021:
|Official Website||Tap Here|
|Official Notification||Tap Here|
|Apply Online||Tap Here|
Note: Female applicants are free from the application fees.