CR Recruitment 2019: Central Railway one of the most revenue-generating sector of the Central Government has decide to recruit various candidates. There are 251 vacancies for the posts of Junior Clerk/Senior Clerk for which the applications can be filled by 19th January 2020 through the web link on the website. For the detailed information go through the paragraph mentioned below carefully.
CR Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Central Railway|
|Name of the Job||Junior Clerk/Senior Clerk|
|Number of vacancies||251|
|Last Date to apply||19-01-2020|
CR Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Central Railway
Name of The Posts:
- Junior Clerk – 171
- Senior Clerk – 80
Last Date to Apply: 19th January 2020
Educational Qualifications: The applicant must be essential to hold 12th/Graduate from the accredited school/college.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in the Computer Based Test, Typing Test, Document Verification and Medical Examination.
Pay Scale: The candidates selected will get Level 2 (Post 1) and Level 5 (Post 2) per month.
Age criteria: Candidate should be less than 42 years besides relaxation for reserved and other categories as per the regulations. The date for the consideration of age is 01st January 2020.
Official Website: www.cr.indianrailways.gov.in
Important Instructions to apply for CR Recruitment 2019:
- Visit the website and fill the complete information in the application form as required by the recruiter.
- Upload the certificates including the applicant’s signature and photograph.
- In the end, submit the online form on the portal by the due date.
- The hard copy of the form is not needed to send at any place.
- Retain the hard copy of the application as it can be required while being selection.
NOTE: Candidate can get the complete future details of posts in the notification section of the organization.