Department of Post Recruitment 2019: Department of Posts published the notification for various vacancies of Postal Assistant, Sorting Assistant, Postman, MTS, and Gramin Dak Sewaks. The complete information about the recruitment for these posts and the instructions to be followed with their due dates are given in the para mentioned below.
Department of Post Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Department of Post|
|Name of the Job||Postal Assistant, Sorting Assistant, Postman, MTS and Gramin Dak Sewaks|
|Number of vacancies||6049|
|Last Date to apply||Mentioned below|
Department of Post Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Department of Post
Name of The Posts:
- Gramin Dak Sewaks (exclusively Re-Open for WBMEB candidates) – 5778
- Postal Assistant/Sorting Assistant – 21 (Odisha)
- Postman/Mail Guard – 05 (Odisha)
- MTS – 04 (Odisha)
- Postal Assistant/Sorting Assistant – 89 (Tamilnadu)
- Postman – 65 (Tamilnadu)
- Multi Tasking Staff – 77 (Tamilnadu)
- Postal Assistant – 02
- Sorting Assistant – 05
- Postman – 02
- MTS – 01
Last Date to Apply:
- 14th December 2019 – Post 1
- 06th January 2020 – Post 2-4
- 31st December 2019 – Post 5-7
- 20th December 2019 – Post 8-11
Educational Qualifications: The candidate must have 10th with Computer Training Certificate/12th from the recognized school/institute.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in the Merit List/Sports Qualification/Physical Test/Trials.
Pay Scale: The candidate selected for the post will get Rs. 25500-81100/- (Post 2,5,8-9), Rs. 21700-69100/- (Post 3,6,10), Rs. 18000-56000/- (Post 4,7) and Level 01 – Post 11
Application Fees: It will be better to visit the official notification for the complete and exact details on application fees.
Age criteria: Candidate should be of the age group of 18-40 years, (Post 1), 18-27 years (Post 2,3,5,8-11), 18-25 years (Post 4,6) besides relaxation for reserved and other categories as per the regulations.
Official Website: www.indiapost.gov.in
Important Instructions to apply for Department of Post Recruitment 2019:
- Fill the details in the application form on the website.
- Upload the documents with the successful payment and submit the application.
- In the case of the Offline application, the applicant should fill the information in the prescribed format and send it to the address shown below. The Assistant Director (Sports) & Secretary, OCPSB, O/o the Chief Postmaster General Odisha Circle, Bhubaneswar – 751001 – Post 2-4 The Assistant Director (Recruitment), O/o the Chief Postmaster General, Tamilnadu Circle, Chennai – 600002 – Post 5-7 The Chief Postmaster General Uttarakhand Circle, Dehradun – 248001 – Post 8-11
NOTE: Get regular updates.