Department of Post Recruitment 2020: Department of Post from West Bengal Postal Circle and Gujrat Postal Circle has liberated job notification for hiring 2021 candidates for the vacant posts of Gramin dak Sevaks and 144 candidates for other posts. The applications can be filled by the applicants Online on or before 18th March 2020. the applicants can visit the official website www.indiapost.gov.in to apply for this job. The applicants can also check the advertisement details provided below before applying for the job to check the procedure and criteria required. For more details, applicants can visit the official website.
Department of Post Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization
|West Bengal Postal Circle, Gujrat Postal Circle
|Name of the Job
|Gramin Dak Sevaks, Postal and Sorting Assistant, MTS
|Number of vacancies
|Last Date to apply
|18th March 2020
Department of Post Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: West Bengal Postal Circle, Gujrat Postal Circle
Name of The Posts and vacancies:
- Gramin Dak Sevaks- 2021
- MTS – 45
- Postal Assistant /Sorting Assistant- 52
- Postman – 47
Last Date to Apply: 18-03-2020
- For post 1: The candidate must have passed 10th from the recognized board.
- For post 2,3,4: The candidate must have passed 10th/12th with Computer Training from the recognized board.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected on the basis of their Merit List Performance.
Pay Scale: The candidates can check the official notification on the website www.indiapost.gov.in for payscale which is different for different posts.
- The candidates of the GEN/OBC category must pay Rs. 100/-
- While SC/ST/PwD and females are Exempted from fees.
Age criteria: The age of the Candidate should be in range 18-40 years counted from 18/02/2020 besides age relaxation for reserved and other categories candidates as per the regulations.
Official Website: www.indiapost.gov.in
Important Instructions to apply for Department of Post Recruitment 2020:
- The candidates first need to log in to the website and fill the application form by putting the personal and academic details properly
- Then, Upload the scanned copy of the photo and the signature of the applicant.
- Pay the fees and Finally submit the application form for further approval.
NOTE: Application will be accepted only after the successful fee payment by the applicant. Applicants should apply online asap before the due date.