GPCL Recruitment: The new recruitment policy has been stated by Gujarat Power Corporation Limited in order to appoint some of the contenders who are capable and efficient enough to perform their work responsibility with their full dedication and efforts. For the posts of Mines Manager, Assistant Manager, Mines Surveyor, Overman Jobs, there are available 52 seats that are required to be only filed with the eligible ones.
GPCL Recruitment Notification:
|Name of Organization
|Gujarat Power Corporation Limited
|Name of Posts
|Mines Manager, Assistant Manager, Mines Surveyor, Overman Jobs
|Number of Total vacancies
|Last date to apply
GPCL Recruitment Notification Vacancy Details:
Company name: Gujarat Power Corporation Limited
Name Of Posts: Mines Manager, Assistant Manager, Mines Surveyor, Overman Jobs
A number Of Total Posts: 52
- Diploma or Degree in Engineering
- Overman or Mining Sirdar
- Coal Mine’s Surveyor Competency Certificate
Salary Packages: According to their posts and work, the students are going to be chosen on the basis of their performance in Personal Interview.
The age of all the aspirants should be less than or equal to 55 years (post 1,2), 50 years (post 3-8), 45 years (post 9,10), 35 years (post 11) counted from. Relaxation in the age limit is also provided to the contenders of the reserved category.
The students of GEN/ OBC category have to pay Rs 500/- and for SC/ ST category need to pay Rs 200/- as online application fees.
Selection Process: Personal Interview will be conducted to select the intelligent ones.
Official Website: www.gpcl.gujarat.gov.in
Salary Packages: Attractive salary packages will be handover to the chosen ones.
Instructions to apply for GPCL Recruitment Notification:
- Open the official website of the organization.
- Start filling the form with the appropriate details including age, experience, educational details, address, name, etc.
- Don’t forget to attach the credential documents which are demanded by the firm.
- At the prescribed place, upload the declaration form and other necessary documents.
- Pay online application fees.
- Submit the form before the due date, i.e. 22nd October.
- Also, take the print out of the online application form.
Note down the details which are eligible for the vacancy before applying for the posts.