IDBI Bank Recruitment 2019: The employment opportunity is being offered by IDBI Bank invites applications from capable and skilled candidates for 61 vacancies of Specialist Cadre Officers in an online mode on www.idbibank.in. Applicants cann’t apply for the posts after 12th December 2019 as the application link will close. Let us check the below given paragraph before applying to get the description about the pay scale, selection procedure, etc.
IDBI Bank Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||IDBI Bank|
|Name of the Job||Specialist Cadre Officers|
|Number of vacancies||61|
|Last Date to apply||12-12-2019|
IDBI Bank Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: IDBI Bank
Name of The Posts:
- Agriculture Officer – 40
- Faculty – 01
- Fraud Risk Management – Fraud Analyst (Maker) – 14
- Fraud Risk Management – Investigator (Checker) – 05
- Transaction Monitoring Team – Head – 01
Last Date to Apply: 12th December 2019
Educational Qualifications: Applicant should be Graduate in Commerce/Post Graduate in Psychology/CA/MBA from the recognized institute/university.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will selected through Preliminary Screening and Group Discussion, Interview.
Pay Scale: The candidates selected for the post will get Rs. 50030-59170/- (Post 2,5), Rs. 42020-51490/- (Post 4) and Rs. 31705-45950/- (Post 1,3) per month.
- For the GEN/OBC candidates Rs. 700/-
- For SC/ST candidates Rs. 150/-
Age criteria: Candidate should be of the age of 25-35 years (Post 1,3), 35-45 years (Post 2,5) and 28-40 years (Post 4) besides relaxation for reserved and other categories as per the regulations.
Official Website: www.idbibank.in
Important Instructions to apply for IDBI Bank Recruitment 2019:
- Visit the website of recruiter and click on the button apply online.
- Read the instructions on the screen and fill the details there.
- Upload the documents necessary including the applicant’s signature and photograph.
- Deposit the fees in the favour of IDBI Bank and submit the form on the portal.
NOTE: Applicant can contact the organization for any query or doubt.