Indian Army Recruitment: All the contenders are notified that Indian Army Recruitment has been given a chance to prove themselves in the government job sector by way of applying for the posts of Religious Teachers. There are available 152 seats which are vacant and required to be filled by 29th October. All those contenders are requested to look at the below section and try to submit all the valid details by submitting the online/ offline application forms which are available on the official site.
Indian Army Recruitment Notification:
|Name of Organisation||Indian Army|
|Name of Posts||Religious Teachers|
|Number of Total Posts||152|
|Last date to apply||29th October|
Indian Army Recruitment Notification Vacancy Details:
Company name: Indian Army
Name Of The Posts: Religious Teachers
Number Of Total Posts: 152
The applicants who are going to apply for the vacancy should possess Graduation Degree from any board/ university/ institute. For more qualifications refer to the official notification.
The maximum age for the vacancy is 34 years while the minimum age for the posts is 25 years counted from. Age relaxation is also applicable to the students of the reserved category.
Salary and payscale:
A handsome amount of salary packages will be offered to the selected ones.
- Computer-Based Examination
- Translation and Essay Test
- Document Verification
- The starting date to apply for the vacancy is 30th September.
The closing date to submit the online/ offline application forms is 29th October.
The online application fee will be uploaded on the official site.
Instructions to apply for Indian Army Recruitment Notification:
- Open the official website.
- Start filling the online application form with valid details.
- The form should be submitted with the correct entries.
- Along with the attached form, submit the declaration form also.
- Pay online application fees.
- Submit the form before the due date.
- Also, take the print out of the online application form.
Students are advised to check the official notification before applying for the vacancy.