Indian Navy Recruitment 2019: Sparking and prompting OPPORTUNITIES..! Entrants who want to look forward to the Indian Navy Recruitment, it is to inform you that in this area entrants can rejuvenate their future by submitting an online form for the recruitment of SSC Officer (INET). There are only 144 seats available for which all the requests are observed well and welcomed from all the candidates. All the significant notifications can be viewed from the below section.
Indian Navy Recruitment 2019 Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Indian Navy|
|Name of the Job||SSC Officer (INET)|
|Number of vacancies||144|
|Last Date to Apply||19th December 2019|
Indian Navy Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Indian Navy
Name of the posts:
- SSC Officer (NAIC) – 06
- SSC Officer (ATC) – 04
- SSC Officer (Observer) – 06
- SSC Pilot (MR) – 03
- SSC Pilot (Other than MR) – 06
- SSC Officer (Logistics) – 11
- SSC Officer (X IT) – 10
- SSC Officer (GS/X)/ Hydro Cadre – 30
- SSC Officer (Engineering Branch) – 26
- SSC Officer (Electrical Branch) – 27
- SSC Officer (Education) – 15
Number of the posts: 144
Educational Details: Competitors should hold or have BE/ B.Tech/ Graduation with PG Diploma (Finance/ Logistics/ Supply Chain Management/ Material Management)/ M.Sc/ MCA/ MBA from any recognized board/ university/ institute.
Age Limitation: Age of the candidate should:
- be in the range of 02-01-1996 to 01-07-2001 (Post 1,6-10)
- 02-01-1996 to 01-01-2000 (Post 2)
- 02-01-1997 to 01-01-2002 (Post 3-5)
- 02-01-1996 to 01-01-2000 (Post 11)
- Relaxation in age limit is provided to the Competitors belonging to reserved category.
- Freshers can apply.
Selection Process: Competitors looking for this job will be chosen according to their performance in Test, SSB Interview.
Application Fees: Application fees for the candidates :
- fee for the GEN / OBC Candidates is 215
- the fee is exempted for SC/ ST/ Women Candidates
Salary and Grade pay: Selected Competitors will get a handsome and amazing salary package per month.
- End Date for Online & Payment of Fee is: 19th December 2019
Official Website: www.joinindiannavy.gov.in
Important Instructions to Apply for Indian Navy Recruitment:
- Open the link of the official website from the link given above.
- After visiting the link, fill the important details in the form.
- Pay the required fee.
- Attach the documents required by them.
Indian Navy Recruitment has displayed the full details in its official notification. You can check there or can visit our website www.joinindiannavy.gov.in to know the complete details.