IOCL Recruitment 2020: It is being to inform you that Indian Oil Corporation Limited advertised for 349 vacant seats of Technician Apprentice, Trade Apprentice, Junior Engineering Assistant/Junior Technical Assistant. Applicants can apply for these posts online till 22nd January 2020 (Post 1-4) and 17th January 2020 (Post 5-7). Let us carefully read the article mentioned below for the complete details.
IOCL Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Indian Oil Corporation Limited|
|Name of the Job||Technician Apprentice, Trade Apprentice, Junior Engineering Assistant/Junior Technical Assistant|
|Number of vacancies||349|
|Last Date to apply||22nd and 17th January 2020|
IOCL Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Indian Oil Corporation Limited
Name of The Posts:
- Technician Apprentice – 129
- Trade Apprentice – 131
- Accountant – 26
- Data Entry Operator – 26
- Junior Engineering Assistant-IV (Production) – 33
- Junior Engineering Assistant-IV (Mech Fitter-cum-Rigger)/Junior Technical Assistant – 02
- Junior Engineering Assistant-IV (Instrumentation)/Junior Technical Assistant – 02
Last Date to Apply: 22nd January 2020 (Post 1-4) and 17th January 2020 (Post 5-7).
Educational Qualifications: The candidate must hold 12th/ITI/Diploma in Engineering/Graduation Degree/B.Sc (PCM/Industrial Chemistry) from the authorized board, institute or university.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected through Written Exam, Skill Test, Proficiency Test, Document Verification and Personal interview.
Pay Scale: The candidates selected will receive an attractive salary of Rs. 25000-105000/- (Post 5-7) per month.
- For GEN/OBC candidates Rs. 150/-
- Exempted for SC/ST/PwD and ExSM candidates.
Age criteria: Applicant must have the age between 18-24 years (Post 1-4) and 18-26 years (Post 5-7) besides relaxation for reserved and other categories as per the regulations. The date for the consideration of age is 30th November 2019 (Post 1-4) and 31st January 2020 (Post 5-7).
Official Website: www.iocl.com
Important Instructions to apply for ICOL Recruitment 2020:
- Put the web address of the organization on the google page.
- Fill the details after carefully read the instructions.
- Upload the signature and documents in the scanned form.
- Pay the fees and submit the form by the end date.
- In the case of Post 5-7, send the application to the address given below. Post Box No. 128, Panipat Head Post Office, Panipat, Haryana – 132103
NOTE: The candidate can go through the website from time to time for more updates.