Lok Sabha Secretariat Recruitment 2019: Lok Sabha Secretariat advertised for the various vacancies in the organization. The desired candidate can submit the application in the Offline mode by 28th January 2020 and 13th January 2020. There are 24 posts of Parliamentary Reporter, Curatorial Assistant, and Technical Assistant. No form will be accepted after the end date. Read the information given below carefully before applying.
Lok Sabha Secretariat Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Lok Sabha Secretariat|
|Name of the Job||Parliamentary Reporter, Curatorial Assistant, and Technical Assistant|
|Number of vacancies||24|
|Last Date to apply||28th & 13th January 2020|
Lok Sabha Secretariat Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Lok Sabha Secretariat
Name of The Posts:
- Parliamentary Reporter – 21
- Curatorial Assistant – 01
- Conservation Assistant – 01
- Technical Assistant – 01
Last Date to Apply:
- 28th January 2020 – Post 1
- 13th January 2020 – Post 2-4
Educational Qualifications: Candidate must ensure Bachelor’s Degree/Bachelor’s Degree (History/Chemistry/CS/Computer Application)/Master’s Degree (History/Museology) from the accredited college/institute.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected through their performance in the Shorthand Test, Written Test, and Personal interview.
Pay Scale: The candidates selected will be offered an attractive pay package Rs. 56100-177500/- (Post 1) and 44900-142400/- (Post 2-4) per month.
Age criteria: Candidate should be of the age of
- Less or equal to 40 years – Post 1 as on 28th January 2020.
- Less or equal to 27 years – Post 2-4 as on 13th January 2020.
Official Website: www.loksabha.nic.in
Important Instructions to apply for Lok Sabha Secretariat Recruitment 2019:
- Complete the application procedure through the fill up of the details on the form.
- Attach the mandatory documents along with the photograph of the applicant.
- Send the duly filled form to the following address. THE RECRUITMENT BRANCH, LOK SABHA SECRETARIAT, ROOM NO. 521, PARLIAMENT HOUSE ANNEXE, NEW DELHI – 110001
NOTE: For further query or doubt, please visit the website of the organization.