Madhya Pradesh Pollution Control Board Recruitment 2019: Pollution control board is a board that is responsible to check pollution in the cities. Remarkable Opportunities..!!! The Madhya Pradesh Pollution Control Board, are anticipating for the application for recruiting up the accessible/bare 43 vacant seats for the posts of Assistant Engineer, Scientist. The students can fill forms and they can be submitted online on or 30th November 2019. Individuals are advised to go through the instructions of the notification to know more in detail.
Madhya Pradesh Pollution Control Board Recruitment Notification :
|Name of the Organization||Madhya Pradesh Pollution Control Board|
|Name of the Job||Assistant Engineer, Scientist|
|Number of vacancies||43|
|Last Date to apply||30th November 2019|
Madhya Pradesh Pollution Control Board Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Madhya Pradesh Pollution Control Board
Name of The Posts:
- Assistant Engineer – 34
- Scientist – 09
Educational Qualifications: Individuals looking for this job should hold BE/B.Tech with Master Degree (Environmental Engineering)/ PG Degree (Zoology/ Botany/ Chemistry/ Environmental Science) with UGC NET from an accredited board / university / institute. Freshers can apply for this.
Selection Procedure: Contenders looking for this job will be chosen according to their performance in GATE/ NET Based Merit List, Personal Interview.
Scale Pay: Selected interviewees will get the attractive salary packages of
- 56,100 – 1,77,500 Per month.
Age criteria :
- be in the range of 21 – 40 years (for male)
- 21 – 45 years (for female)
- Age Relaxation is applicable as per rules
Last Date to Apply: Target date is: 30th November 2019
Application fee: an Application fee for the Candidates :
- Application fee for the GEN Candidates is 1000
- And the fee for the Reserved Category Candidates is 800
- Last Date to Apply Online is: 30th November 2019
Official Website: www.mppcb.mp.gov.in
Important Instructions to apply for Madhya Pradesh Pollution Control Board recruitment :
- Applicants have to stuff in the online application form on the official website of the organization as per the rules stipulated.
- Time-bound to submit Online & Payment of Fee is 30th November 2019
NOTE: The interviewees should keep coming up to see the official website www.mppcb.mp.gov.in of the organization Madhya Pradesh Pollution Control Board to be updated on all future changes.