MIDC Recruitment: Maharashtra Industrial Development Corporation (MIDC) has been here with us again to provide employment opportunities for those who are going to join this firm. For the reputed posts of 187 Driver Operator, Driver (Fire), Fireman Rescuer, Auto Electrician & Helper (Fire) Vacancies, there are available online application forms that are needed to be submitted before 4th November. All the interested ones who are willing to apply for the same must submit their online application forms as soon as possible.
MIDC Recruitment Notification:
|Name of Organisation||Maharashtra Industrial Development Corporation (MIDC)|
|Name of Posts||Driver Operator, Driver (Fire), Fireman Rescuer, Auto Electrician & Helper (Fire) Vacancies|
|Number of Total Posts||187|
|Last date to apply||4th November|
MIDC Recruitment Notification Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Maharashtra Industrial Development Corporation (MIDC)
Name Of The Posts: Driver Operator, Driver (Fire), Fireman Rescuer, Auto Electrician & Helper (Fire) Vacancies
Number Of Total Posts: 187
- 10th Class with Heavy Driving License
- 10th Class, Passed the fire course of Fire Training Center & MS-CIT or equivalent
- 10th Class with ITI (Auto Electrician)
- 10th Class, Passed the fire course of Fire Training Center
The online application fees for all the aspirants have appeared on the official site.
Age Criteria: The minimum age for all the aspirants is 18 years while the maximum age is 38 years.
Salary and payscale:
Attractive salary packages will be provided to the selected contestants.
- Skill test
- Written Exam
- Personality Test
- Screen test
The starting date to apply for the online vacancy is 15th October. On the other hand, the ending date for the submission of the online/ offline application forms is 4th November.
Instructions to apply for MIDC Recruitment Notification:
- Open the official notification, students are advised to read the given instructions.
- Download the application form, start filling it with the necessary entries.
- Make sure that the details should be valid.
- Along with the form, pay the application fees.
- Upload the colored photo and signature.
- Submit the form before the due date.
Don’t forget to take the print out of the online application form.