Meghalaya Home (Jails) Department Recruitment: The District Jails function under the supervision of jail Superintendents who are assisted by Jailors, Asstt. Jailors, Head Warders, Warders, Havildars, Naiks, and other Jail staff to ensure the proper and smooth functioning of the Jails. Meghalaya Home (Jails) Department has gathered an employment fair for 53 Vacancies for the post of Assistant Jailor, DEO-Cum-Programmer, Warder. Selected and interested candidates can pen down the Offline application form available on the official web link megprisons.gov.in. The target date for Offline application is 4th December 2019 and after that one would have no hope of grabbing the seats. The individual focusing on this job should try to peep the entire information given below before applying for the job. For more updates or information individuals can go through the official website megprisons.gov.in
Meghalaya Home (Jails) Department Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Meghalaya Home (Jails) Department|
|Name of the Job||Assistant Jailor, DEO-Cum-Programmer, Warder|
|Number of Vacancies||53|
|Last Date to Apply||4th December 2019|
Meghalaya Home (Jails) Department Recruitment Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Meghalaya Home (Jails) Department
Name of The Posts:
- Counsellor – 05
- Assistant Jailor – 03
- Electrician-Cum- Plumber – 01
- Warder (Male) – 19
- Warder (Female) – 01
- Driver – 03
- Naik (Armed Branch) – 14
- Medical Attendant – 01
- Chowkidar – 01
- Data Entry Operator-Cum-Programmer – 05
Last Date to Apply: Last date to apply for the Meghalaya Home (Jails) Department recruitment is to be declared 4th December 2019.
Educational Qualifications: Keen Aspirants applying or looking for the recruitment should hold 8th/ 10th/ ITI/ Graduation Degree/ Degree in Engineering/ BCA/ B.Sc/ MA/ M.Sc/ MSW from an accredited Board/University /Institute
Selection Procedure: Contenders will be chosen on the basis of their performance in Written Exam, Physical Test, Personal Interview.
Pay Scale: Selected individuals will get an attractive and amazing salary package of :
- Level – 12 (Post 1)
- Level – 11 (Post 2)
- Level – 04 (Post 3)
- Level – 03 (Post 4-7)
- Level – 02 (Post 7)
- Level – 01 (Post 8,9)
- 20000 (Post 10) per month
Application fee: Application registration fee for all the aspirants is:
- fee for the GEN / OBC Candidates is Rs. 380/- (Post 1,2), Rs. 180/- (Post 3-6), Rs. 130/- (Post 7-9)
- fee for the ST/ SC Candidates is Rs. 190/- (Post 1,2), Rs. 90/- (Post 3-6), Rs. 65/- (Post 7-9)
Age criteria: Age of the candidate must be:
- be in the range of 18 – 27 years (for Other Post 1)
- 22 – 27 years (Post 2)
- Relaxation in age is provided to the individuals belonging to the reserved category.
- Ending Date for Offline Application: 4th December 2019
Official Website: megprisons.gov.in
Address: Office of Director General of Prisons, Meghalaya, Shillong
Important Instructions to apply for Meghalaya Home (Jails) Department Recruitment:
- Individuals should visit the official website gov.in .
- Fill the Offline application form with all details including name, address, age.
- Upload photographs and signature.
- Submit form before 4th December 2019
- Incomplete applications will not be accepted.
NOTE: check the official website megprisons.gov.in for more job notifications and updates.