MSCWB Recruitment 2019: West Bengal Municipal Service Commission invites the online applications on the website at www.mscwb.org from qualified candidates for 95 vacancies of Cashier, Planning Assistant and Sub-Assistant Engineer. The applications can be filled by 31/12/2019. No chance for application beyond this date and follow the article mentioned for the complete details on recruitment.
MSCWB Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||West Bengal Municipal Service Commission|
|Name of the Job||Cashier, Planning Assistant and Sub- Assistant Engineer|
|Number of vacancies||95|
|Last Date to apply||31st December 2019|
MSCWB Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: West Bengal Municipal Service Commission
Name of The Posts:
- Assistant Engineer (Electrical/Civil/Mechanical) – 07
- Sub-Assistant Engineer (Electrical/Civil/Mechanical) – 82
- Sub-Assistant Engineer (Electrical/Civil) – 02
- Cashier – 01
- Planning Assistant – 01
- Stenographer – 01
- Accounts Clerk – 01
Last Date to Apply: 31st December 2019
Educational Qualifications: The aspirant searching for a job must have 10th with DCA/Master Degree (Geography/Economics/Sociology)/Diploma or Degree in Engineering from the authorized institute/board/college.
Selection Procedure: The base for the selection of the candidate is Test/Personality Test and Personal Interview.
Pay Scale: The person appointed for the posts will get the packages as follows:
- Rs. 15600-42000/- with a grade pay Rs. 5400/- per month (Post 1)
- Rs. 9000-40500/- with grade pay of Rs. 4400/- per month (Post 2-3,5)
- Rs. 5400-25200/- with grade pay of Rs. 2600/- per month (Post 4,7)
- Rs. 7100-37600/- with grade pay of Rs. 3600/- per month
Application Fees: The fees fixed for GEN/OBC candidates is Rs. 200/-while for SC/ST candidates required amount is Rs. 70/-
Age criteria: The age required for the application will depend upon the post applied and the criteria for this is as below:
- 18-36 years – Post 3,5
- 18-40 years – Post 4,7
- 18-39 years – Post 6
- Maximum 37 years – Post 1
Official Website: www.mscwb.org
Important Instructions to apply for MSCWB Recruitment 2019:
- The candidate needs to log on to the website of the West Bengal Municipal Service Commission.
- Click on the careers section and selection the link related to the above-specified posts.
- Fill the details and upload the documents with the photograph as required by the organization.
- Submit the form ensuring the payment of application.
NOTE: The date for submission of online application is 03rd January 2020.