NCR Recruitment 2019: North Central Railway has advertised for a total of 529 vacancies of Station Master, Assistant Loco Pilot. No application will get accepted after the 28th of December 2019. The application can be filled online through the portal. And for more information go through the information given below.
NCR Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||North Central Railway|
|Name of the Job||Station Master, Assistant Loco Pilot|
|Number of vacancies||529|
|Last Date to apply||28-12-2019|
NCR Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: North Central Railway
Name of The Posts:
- Station Master – 05
- Goods Guards – 53
- Assistant Loco Pilot (Elect/Mech) – 50
- Sr. Clerk cum Typist – 51
- Sr. Commercial cum Ticket Clerk – 59
- Commercial cum Ticket Clerk – 104
- Jr. Clerk cum Typist – 66
- Trains Clerk (Optg) – 09
- Jr. Translator (Rajbhasha) – 10
- JE/Mech. Workshop – 01
- JE/Electrical/Design Drawing and Estimation – 04
- JE/Machine – 44
- Tech-III/C&W (Mech) – 04
- Tech-III/Track Machine – 65
Last Date to Apply: 28-12-2019
Educational Qualifications: The candidate must have 10th with ITI/12th/Diploma in Engineering/Graduation Degree/Master Degree with Diploma (Translation) from the accredited board/school/institute.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected as per their performance in the CBT or Written Exam, aptitude/Speed/Skill Test, Document Verification and Medical Examination.
Pay Scale: The salary given to the desired candidate is post wise which is shown below:
- Level – 06 – (Post 1,9-12) per month
- Level – 05 – (Post 2,4,5) per month
- Level – 02 – (Post 3,7,8,13,14) per month
- Level – 03 – (Post 6) per month
Age criteria: Candidate should be less or equal to 42 years counted as on 01/01/2020 besides relaxation for reserved and other categories as per the regulations.
Official Website: www.ncr.indianrailways.gov.in
Important Instructions to apply for NCR Recruitment 2019:
- The applicant should fill the complete details in the form.
- Check the important instructions and then upload the relevant documents with the applicant’s signature and photograph.
- Finally submit the form through the portal.
NOTE: Get updated for further notifications.