RBI Recruitment 2019: This is very good news for all the job seekers as the Reserve Bank of India advertised for 05 vacant posts of Bank’s Medical Consultant. The desired candidate can submit the application in an Offline mode by 19th of December 2019. No excuse will be entertained on the part of the applicant in any case. For complete information go through the website given below where the applicant will get the details about the pay scale, application fees, selection procedure and much more.
RBI Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Reserve Bank of India|
|Name of the Job||Bank’s Medical Consultant|
|Number of vacancies||05|
|Last Date to apply||19-12-2019|
RBI Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Reserve Bank of India
Name of The Posts:
- Bank’s Medical Consultant – 05
Last Date to Apply: 19-12-2019
Educational Qualifications: Applicant must be MBBS from the recognized institute.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected solely on the basis of performance in the Personal interview.
Pay Scale: The person appointed for the post will get a high level package.
Age criteria: The applicant should read the notification released by the organizer for the complete information on age.
Official Website: www.rbi.org.in
Important Instructions to apply for RBI Recruitment 2019:
- Visit the website and fill the complete details in the print-out form.
- Then attach the copies of all the mandatory documents.
- Paste the passport size photograph of the applicant on the form.
- In the end, send the duly completed form to the address given below. Regional Director, Human Resource Management Department, Reserve Bank of India, Fort Glacis, 16, Rajaji Salai, Chennai – 600001
- Keep the application number for future reference.
NOTE: The candidate must continuously go through the organizer’s official page to have important updates on time.