Staff Selection Commission (SSC) Recruitment 2019: Non-Technical services do deal with things that do not talk about concepts or technics. It is something like physical work. Naukaristaan has come into the market with tough competition again with all new fantastic opportunities of employment for the job aspirers. The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) now anticipates a lot of forms from eligible entrants to stuff up the Various vacancies which include Multi Tasking Staff (Non-Technical). This job offers the best thing that is punctuality and esteem. Entrants are suggested and advised to go through the complete advertisement thoroughly at least once.
Staff Selection Commission (SSC) Recruitment 2019 Notification :
|Name of the Organization||Staff Selection Commission (SSC)|
|Name of the Job||Multi-Tasking Staff (Non-Technical)|
|Number of vacancies||Various|
|Last Date to apply||29th May 2019|
Staff Selection Commission (SSC) Recruitment 2019 Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Staff Selection Commission (SSC)
Name of the Posts:
- Multi-Tasking Staff (Non-Technical) -Various
Last Date to Apply: 29th May 2019
Educational Qualifications: A candidate must hold Matriculation or equivalent from any of the Universities.
Selection Procedure: Entrants will be selected based on merit and their performance in Written Exam, Personal Interview, Merit list.
The scale of Pay: The entrants selected will be offered an attractive and amazing pay package per month.
Application fee: an Application fee for the keen and interested entrants is :
- Application fee for the General and OBC and All Other State Candidates is 100
- fee for the Women, SC, ST, PwD & ESM Candidates is exempted.
Age criteria: Age for the entrants should:
- be in the range of 18 – 40 years
- And relaxation for reserved and other categories as per the regulations will also be provided.
- Last Date to Apply Online: 29th May 2019
- Last Date for Payment of Fee through Online: 31st May 2019
- Last Date for Generation of Offline Challan: 31st May 2019
- Last Date for Payment of Fee through Challan: 01st June 2019
- Starting Date for Computer Based Exam (Tier-I): 02nd August 2019
- Last Date for Computer Based Exam (Tier-I): 06th September 2019
- Reschedule Exam Date for Tier I (Srinagar Center): 27th September 2019
- Date of Tier-II Examination (Descriptive Paper): 24th November 2019
- The date for Submission of Objections: 12th September 2019
- The date for Declaration of Result: 05th November 2019
Official Website: Official website for the Staff Selection Commission (SSC) recruitment 2019 is https://ssc.nic.in/
Important Instructions to apply for recruitment:
- Application forms will be filled till 29th May 2019 which is the last date as mentioned.
- Read the notification carefully.
NOTE: The entrants are requested to keep themselves updated regarding any future notification regarding the vacancy and visit the official website.