SZCC Recruitment 2020: South Zone Cultural Centre has notified for the vacancies in the organization and the organization is just seeking urgently capable candidates for 08 posts of Programme Executive, Junior Hindi Translator and Junior Assistant. The applications can be filled Offline through the form prescribed on the portal. No application can be submitted after 17th January 2020. For more details go through the notification given below.
SZCC Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||South Zone Cultural Centre|
|Name of the Job||Programme Executive, Junior Hindi Translator and Junior Assistant|
|Number of vacancies||08|
|Last Date to apply||17-01-2020|
SZCC Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: South Zone Cultural Centre
Name of The Posts:
- Programme Executive – 03
- Assistant Programme Executive – 02
- Junior Hindi Translator – 01
- Junior Assistant – 02
Last Date to Apply: 17-01-2020
Educational Qualifications: Candidate must have 12th/Graduation Degree from the recognized school/college.
Selection Procedure: The selection of the candidates will be done through Written Exam, Personal Interview and Skill Test.
Pay Scale: The amount for the work done by the applicant in the organization is Rs. 35400/- (Post 1,3) and Rs. 25500/- (Post 2,4) per month.
- For the GEN/OBC category candidates Rs. 100/-
- No fees for SC/ST and Female candidates.
Age criteria: The candidate must be of the age of 18-30 years (Post 1,3) and 18-25 years (Post 2,4) besides relaxation for reserved and other categories as per the regulations.
Official Website: www.szccindia.org
Important Instructions to apply for SZCC Recruitment 2020:
- An applicant is required to go through the website and complete the form with the necessary details.
- Then Attach the copies of the certificates mentioned in the notification.
- Paste the recent photograph of the applicant and pay the fees.
- Finally, send the form with the fees receipt to the address shown below. Office of the Director, South Zone Cultural Centre, Dakshini, Medical College, Thanjavur – 613004
NOTE: Get the detailed information in the official notification.