The applications are invited by the Telangana State Police TSLPRB to fill the 151 vacant seats of the Assistant Public Prosecutor post. Individuals clearing the degree into the Law can apply for the post after checking out the notice for it. The application for this post will get submitted into the online mode from the 11th August 2021 to the 4th September 2021. Nominees interested to apply for the post are suggested to view the below para.
Telangana State Police TSLPRB Recruitment 2021: High Points
|Name of the department||Telangana State Police TSLPRB|
|Posts Name||Assistant Public Prosecutor|
|First Date to Apply||11.08.2021|
|Due Date to Apply||04.09.2021|
Telangana State Police TSLPRB Recruitment 2021: Full Details
Assistant Public Prosecutor post: 151 vacancies
Aspiranst who completed their Bachelor’s degree in Law, LLB BL from the accredited board or institution is eligible to apply for the Assistant Public Prosecutor post.
The candidates below 34 years are applicable to submit their application form for the Assistant Public Prosecutor post.
- ST/SC/PH category: Rs.750/-
- General/OBC category: Rs.1500/-
The stipend of Rs.54220 – Rs.133620 on the monthly basis will be given to the hired aspirants.
The department will take the written test for the hiring of the candidates for the post.
Official Website: Visit the organization’s official website @https://www.tslprb.in/ for any information.
How To Apply Online For Telangana State Police Recruitment 2021
- Go to the official website of the organization @https://www.tslprb.in and view out the official notice on the home page.
- Readout all its details carefully and appropriately.
- Then apply for the vacancy online.
- Write all the information rightly and make sure to write all the information correctly.
- Then upload the file in the pdf form of the demanded documents.
- Make sure to pay the application fees and finally deposit the form online.
Essential Links to Check out for Telangana State Police TSLPRB Recruitment 2021:
|Official Website||Tap Here|
|Official Notification||Tap Here|
|Apply Online||Tap Here|
Note: Follow all the instructions and guidelines before applying for the vacancy.