TNFUSRC Recruitment 2019: Tamil Nadu Forest Uniformed Services Recruitment Committee asked applications from skilled and eligible persons so that the organization can choose the appropriate candidates for their 320 vacancies of Forest Guard. The applications can be filled by the First Week of February 2020. For the complete overview of recruitment, the applicant must go through the article mentioned below.
TNFUSRC Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Tamil Nadu Forest Uniformed Services Recruitment Committee|
|Name of the Job||Forest Guard|
|Number of vacancies||320|
|Last Date to apply||First Week of February 2020|
TNFUSRC Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Tamil Nadu Forest Uniformed Services Recruitment Committee
Name of The Posts:
- Forest Guard – 227
- Forest Guard (With Driving Licence) – 93
Last Date to Apply: First Week of February 2020
Educational Qualifications: The candidate must have 12th from the recognized board.
Selection Procedure: The selection base for the deserving candidate is Certificate Verification, Physical Standards Verification, and Endurance Test.
Pay Scale: The candidates selected will be offered an attractive pay package Rs. 18200-57900/- per month.
- For the GEN/OBC candidates Rs. 300/- while Rs. 150/- for SC/ST candidates.
Age criteria: Candidate should be of the age between 21-30 years besides relaxation for reserved and other categories as per the regulations. The date for the consideration of age is 01st July 2019.
Official Website: www.forests.tn.gov.in
Important Instructions to apply for TNFUSRC Recruitment 2019:
- The applicant must select the appropriate column on the web page of the recruiter.
- Mention the details in the form online on the website.
- Upload the photograph with the signature being in a scanned manner.
- Pay the fees through using a debit card, credit card or net banking.
- And finally, submit the form on the portal.
NOTE: The written exam will be conducted in March 2020.