TNPCB Recruitment 2020: Tamil Nadu Pollution Control Board has published a job notification for the year 2020 inviting online applications from skilled and capable applicants to fill up the 242 posts of Assistant Engineer, Assistant, Typist. Desired candidates who intend to secure their job may apply through the official portal on or before the last date (23rd April 2020). For further information regarding the Recruitment process, pay scale, application fee, etc applicants can visit the advertisement provided below or check the notification from the official website www.tnpcb.gov.in
Tamil Nadu Pollution Control Board Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Tamil Nadu Pollution Control Board|
|Name of the Job||Assistant Engineer, Assistant, Typist|
|Number of Vacancies||242|
|Last Date to Apply||23rd April 2020|
Tamil Nadu Pollution Control Board Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Organization / Division Name: Tamil Nadu Pollution Control Board
Job Role: Assistant Engineer, Assistant, Typist
Number of Vacant Posts: 242
Post-Wise Detailed Information:
1. Assistant Engineer – 78
2. Environmental Scientist – 70
3. Assistant (Junior Assistant) – 38
4. Typist – 56
Educational Qualification: Aspirants looking forward to this job must hold Diploma (Computer)/ BE/ B.Tech/ M.E/ M.Tech/ Master’s Degree from a recognized university / institute.
- Candidate’s age should be in the range of 18 – 30 years considered from 12-02-2020.
- Age Relaxation will be provided as per the organizational norms to the applicants who belong to reserved category.
- Contenders will be chosen based on their performance in the Online computer-based Exam, Personal Interview/ Skill Test.
Application Fee: An application fee for the GEN /OBC Candidates is 500/-. and for the SC/ ST/ PH Candidates is 250/-.
Salary and Pay Scale: Final candidates will get an attractive salary per month
- Rs. 37,700 – 1,19,500/- for Post 1-2,
- Rs. 19,500 – 62,000/- for Post 3,4
- Starting Date for Online Application form is 05-03-2020
- Ending Date for Online Application form is 23-04-2020.
Official Website: www.tnpcb.gov.in
How To Apply For TNPCB Recruitment 2020:
- Candidates can go to the website of TNPCB and open the application form for this recruitment.
- fill all the required details completely and correctly
- Upload the scanned copies of required documents
- Remit the application fees and your application will be submitted provisionally
- keep visiting the official website for more updates
Note: Candidates can fill the application only before the last date i.e. 23rd April 2020 through the online portal of TNPCB.