Union Public Service Commission Recruitment: So we are here, with invigorating details with enough of opportunities for the Union Public Service Commission Recruitment 2019 for 418 posts of Combined Defence Services Examination (I). The “Combined Defence Services” Examination is conducted twice a year by the Union Public Service Commission. The corporation is peeping forward to the applications from phenomenal entrants. The entrants who want to live a sublime future can apply by applying online at the official web link www.upsc.gov.in on the target date that is 19th November 2019. The recruiters who want to know more regarding the vacancy details can go through the article mentioned below to know more about this recruitment.
Union Public Service Commission Recruitment Notification:
|Name of Corporation||Union Public Service Commission|
|Name of Posts||Combined Defence Services Examination (I)|
|Number of vacancies||418|
|Last date to apply||19th November 2019|
Union Public Service Commission Recruitment Vacancy Details:
Company name: Union Public Service Commission
Official Website: www.upsc.gov.in
Name Of The Posts:
- Indian Military Academy – 100
- Indian Naval Academy – 45
- Air Force Academy – 32
- Officers’ Training Academy – 241
Number Of Posts: 418
Educational Qualifications: The entrants who are applying must hold a Graduation Degree from an accredited university.
Application Fee: an Application fee for the Candidates :
- Application fee for the GEN / OBC Candidates is 200
- a fee is exempted for SC/ ST/ Female Candidates
Salary: Selected candidates will be offered a great and amazing salary package of Rs. 56,100 – 1,77,500 per month.
Age Limit: Age of the candidate should :
- be in the range of 20 – 24 years
- Relaxation in age is provided to the candidates belonging to the reserved category.
Selection Criteria: Interested Candidates looking for this job will be chosen according to their achievements in Written Exam, Personal Interview, Personality test.
- Online last Date: 19th November 2019
Instructions to apply for Union Public Service Commission Recruitment 2019:
- Firstly, the individuals have to see the official website of the corporation and fill the application form properly.
- Then attach the self-attested copies of the documents mentioned in the form.
- Post at the address given.
So this is all we have about our latest recruitment named as Union Public Service Commission Recruitment 2019 for 418 posts of Combined Defence Services Examination (I). Check the Official website www.upsc.gov.in for more updates.