WBPSC Recruitment 2020: The notification released by the West Bengal Public Service Commission invites capable candidates for 70 vacancies of Assistant Engineer, Udyan Palan Projukti Sahayak, System Coordinator and Others. The applications can be submit through the website of the West Bengal Public Service Commission. For details, in brief, pay attention to the notification given below.
WBPSC Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||West Bengal Public Service Commission|
|Name of the Job||Assistant Engineer, Udyan Palan Projukti Sahayak and System Coordinator|
|Number of vacancies||70|
|Last Date to apply||Mentioned below|
WBPSC Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: West Bengal Public Service Commission
Name of The Posts:
- Assistant Engineer – 15
- Management Information System Coordinator – 11
- Udyan Palan Projukti Sahayak – 20
- Motor Vehicle Inspector – 19
- Welfare Officer – 05
Last Date to Apply:
- 15th January 2020 – Post 1-3.
- 30th December 2019 – Post 4.
- 26th December 2019 – Post 5.
Educational Qualifications: The candidate must possess 12th/Graduation Degree with Diploma (Social Work)/Degree in Social Work/Degree in Engineering/Bachelor’s Degree (Computer Application/Business Management)/PGDCA from the accredited school, college or university.
Selection Procedure: The applicant will be evaluated through the score in Preliminary Examination, Written Test, Personality Test, Personal Interview and Merit List.
Pay Scale: The candidate appointed for the work will get Rs. 15600-42000/- with GP Rs. 5400/- (Post 1), Rs. 7100-37600/- with GP Rs. 3900/- (Post 2,4), Rs. 5400-25200/- with GP Rs. 2900/- (Post 3) and Rs. 9000-40500/- with GP Rs. 4400/- (Post 5) per month.
- For GEN/OBC candidates Rs. 210/- (Post 1) and Rs. 160/- (Post 2-5).
- Exempted for SC/ST of WB and PwD candidates.
Age criteria: The applicant should review the official notification for the complete details about the age required for recruitment.
Official Website: www.pscwbonline.gov.in
Important Instructions to apply for WBPSC Recruitment 2020:
- Go through the website and enter the complete details in the application form.
- Upload the required documents with the signature and photograph.
- Deposit the fees and submit the form by the due date.
- Do not require to send the print of the application form for future reference.
NOTE: Keep visiting the website of the organization for further updates.