WBMSC Recruitment 2020: The online applications have been invited by West Bengal Municipal Service Commission from Skilled and Eligible Candidates to fill up the 1177 Vacancies for Various posts such as Fieldworker, Attendant, Paribesh Bandhu, Dome, Teacher, and Conservancy Mazdoor. The Applicants can fill online application on or before the last date i.e 7th April 2020. The Application can be filled on the official website www.mscwb.org of West Bengal Municipal Service Commission. Candidates can go through the article given below to check details regarding recruitment procedure, selection criteria, pay scale, etc before applying online.
WBMSC Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||West Bengal Municipal Service Commission|
|Name of the Job||Fieldworker, Attendant, Paribesh Bandhu, Dome, Teacher, and Conservancy Mazdoor|
|Number of vacancies||1177|
|Last Date to apply||7th April 2020|
WBMSC Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: West Bengal Municipal Service Commission
Name of The Posts:
- Fieldworker- 23
- Attendant- 02
- Paribesh Bandhu-90
- Dome- 03
- Teacher- 201
- Conservancy Mazdoor- 858
Last Date to Apply:
- 7th April 2020 (Post 1, 2)
- 15th April 2020 (Post 3-6)
- For Post 1-2: The Applicant must have passed 8th from Accredited Board.
- For Post 3-4: The Applicant must be physically fit and strong.
- For Post 5: The Applicant must hold 12th/ Graduation Degree with D.ed/B.ed
- For Post 6: The Applicant must have Read and Write-ability.
Selection Procedure: The selection procedure includes:
- Written Exam
- Personality Test
Pay Scale: The candidate can check the pay scale from the official notification for different posts.
- For GEN/OBC candidates Rs. 220/-
- Rs. 70/- for SC/ST/PH candidates.
Age criteria: The Applicant must be of the age group of 18-40 years. The date for the age consideration is 01/01/2020
Official Website: www.mscwb.org
Important Instructions to apply for WBMSC Recruitment 2020:
- Open the Application Form on the official website of the organization.
- select the post you want to apply for.
- Fill the Personal and academic details carefully.
- Upload the scanned copy of the documents required and pay the fees.
- Submit and Save the Final application.
NOTE: The last dates to submit the application are 07th April 2020 and 15th April 2020 so the Candidates are requested to be prepared accordingly. Never miss checking any notification regarding recruitment on the official website.