BOM Recruitment 2019: This is very good news for those seeking to secure their career in the banking sector. And the same opportunity is being provided through the notification which is produced by the Bank of Maharashtra. The total number of vacant seats is 350 for the posts of Generalist Officer and Specialist Officers. No application can be accepted after 31st December 2019. For the complete information go through the article given below.
BOM Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Bank of Maharashtra|
|Name of the Job||General Officers and Specialist Officers|
|Number of vacancies||350|
|Last Date to apply||31-12-2019|
BOM Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Bank of Maharashtra
Name of The Posts:
- Generalist Officer (Scale II) – 200
- Generalist Officer (Scale III) – 100
- Network & Security Administrators – 11
- Database Administrator – 04
- System Administrator (Windows/VM) – 14
- System Administrator (UNIX) – 07
- Production Support Engineer – 07
- E-Mail Administrator – 02
- Business Analyst – 05
Last Date to Apply: 31st December 2019
Educational Qualifications: The candidate must have BE/B.Tech/M.E/MCA/M.Sc (CS)/Bachelor Degree from the recognized institute.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in the Written Exam, Personal Interview/GD.
Pay Scale: The candidates selected will be offered an attractive pay package Rs. 31705-45950/- (Post 1,3-9) and Rs. 42020-51490/- (Post 2) per month.
- For the GEN/OBC candidates Rs. 1180/-
- For the SC/ST candidates Rs. 118/-
- No fees for PwD candidates.
Age criteria: Candidate should be of the age group of 20-35 years (Post 1), 20-38 years (Post 2), maximum 35 years (Post 3-9) besides relaxation for reserved and other categories as per the regulations. The date for the consideration of age is 31st March 2019.
Official Website: www.bankofmaharashtra.in
Important Instructions to apply for BOM Recruitment 2019:
- Put the web address on google page and read the important guidelines.
- Fill the complete information in the form with the upload action of the signature and photograph of the applicant being in the scanned form.
- Pay the fees successfully and submit the online form by the end date.
NOTE: No application can be submitted after the decided due date fixed by the recruiter.