TNPSC Recruitment 2019: Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission wants to fill their 1171 vacant posts of Assistant Director, Assistant Superintendent, Archaeological Officer, and Veterinary Assistant. The complete details relevant from the application point of view is described in the para given below. Every person must read it carefully before proceeding to apply for the posts.
TNPSC Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission|
|Name of the Job||Assistant Director, Assistant Superintendent, Archaeological Officer and Veterinary Assistant|
|Number of vacancies||1171|
|Last Date to apply||Specified below|
TNPSC Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission
Name of The Posts:
- Assistant Director – 11
- Assistant Superintendent – 01
- Archaeological Officer – 18
- Veterinary Assistant Surgeon – 1141
Last Date to Apply:
- 08th January 2020 – Post 1-2
- 27th December 2019 – Post 3
- 17th December 2019 – Post 4
Educational Qualifications: The candidate must hold B.E/B.Tech/AMIE/MA (Ancient History and Archaeology/Archaeology)/MA (History/Indian History) with PG Diploma (Epigraphy/Archaeology)/B.V.Sc from the recognized institute/college.
Selection Procedure: The candidates will be selected through their performance in the Written Exam, Certificate Verification, and Oral Test.
Pay Scale: The candidates selected will be offered an attractive pay package of Rs. 56100-177500/- (Post 1-2), Rs. 36200-114800/- (Post 3) and Rs. 55500-175700/- (Post 4) per month.
- The candidates belonging to All Category must pay Rs. 150/-
- For the GEN/OBC candidates Rs. 200/- (Post 1-2,4) and Rs. 100/- (Post 3)
- No fees for SC/SC(A)/ST/MBC/PwD and ExSM candidates.
Age criteria: Candidate should be equal or less than 35 years (Post 1-2), 30 years (Post 4) and 18-30 years (Post 3) besides relaxation for reserved and other categories as per the regulations. The date for the consideration of age is 01st July 2019.
Official Website: www.tnpsc.gov.in
Important Instructions to apply for TNPSC Recruitment 2019:
- An aspirant needs to click on Online Application after being put the web address on google.
- Then fill the complete details there with the latest photograph and the signature of the applicant in the scanned form.
- Pay the fees mandatory for successful application and submit the form by the due date.
NOTE: The respective dates for the written exam is specified in the official notification.