Bihar Technical Service Commission Recruitment 2020: Bihar Technical Service Commission is asking for the Online applications to be filled on www.pariksha.nic.in for filling up 303 vacancies for the posts of Occupational Therapist, Physiotherapist, and Food Safety Officer. The applications should be filled by the last date specified below. Along with this, get the additional details of the post in the article mentioned below.
Bihar Technical Service Commission Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Bihar Technical Service Commission|
|Name of the Job||Occupational Therapist, Physiotherapist and Food Safety Officer|
|Number of Vacancies||303|
|Last Date to Apply||15/04/2020|
Bihar Technical Service Commission Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Bihar Technical Service Commission
Name of The Posts:
- Occupational Therapist – 86
- Physiotherapist – 126
- Food Safety Officer – 91
Last Date to Apply: 15/04/2020
Educational Qualifications: Aspirant must have Degree in Occupational Therapy (Post 1), Degree in Physiotherapy (Post 2) and Degree (Food/Dairy/Bio/Oil Technology/Agri. Science/Veterinary Science/Bio-Chemistry/Microbiology), PG (Chemistry) (Post 3).
Selection Procedure: The candidate has to go through the selection method of Face to Face Interview.
Pay Scale: The candidate selected will get handsome pay per month.
Application Fees: Following are the fees details to be paid while application:
- For GEN/OBC/EWS candidates Rs. Two Hundred Only.
- For SC/ST/EBC/Women candidates Rs. Fifty Only.
Age criteria: The age limit to be fulfilled as per category wise is 37-40 years (General), 40 years (BC/OBC) and 42 years (SC/ST) as on 01-08-2018.
Official Website: www.pariksha.nic.in
Important Instructions to apply for Bihar Technical Service Commission Recruitment 2020:
- To apply for Bihar Technical Service Commission go to www.pariksha.nic.in.
- Fill the online form and upload the photo and sign of the candidate.
- Submit the application form till the due date to be followed by the payment for fees.
- Keep the record of the form filled either the soft copy or hard copy.
- Be ensure the accuracy of the information inculcated in the form.
- The candidate must feel free to contact us to solve the queries.
NOTE: Not need to send the hard copy of the form.