NFR Recruitment 2020: The Northeast Frontier Railways has released job notification inviting offline applications from skilled and qualified aspirants to apply for the 29 vacancies available for PGT, TGT and PRT posts. The due date to fill the application is 30th and 31st March 2020. The aspirants who are willing to join Northeast Frontier Railways can fill the application and bring the application to the address given below on a due date. The application form will be accepted by walk-in-interview which will be conducted on the same day. Aspirants can check the details provided below before applying for the job.
Northeast Frontier Railways Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Northeast Frontier Railways|
|Name of the Job||PGT, TGT, PRT|
|Number of vacancies||29|
|Last Date to apply||30th and 31st March 2020|
Northeast Frontier Railways Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Northeast Frontier Railways
Name of The Posts: TGT, PGT, PRT
The number of vacancies:
- Post Graduate Teacher – 07
- Trained Graduate Teacher – 17
- Primary Teacher- 05
Last Date to Apply: 30-03-2020 and 31-03-2020
Educational Qualifications: The eligible candidate must have 12th/Graduation Degree with B.Ed/D.Ed/JBT/PPT/B.P.Ed from the renowned board/college/university.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be finalized based on their performance in the Personal interview.
Pay Scale: The recruited candidates will get
- Post Graduate Teacher – Rs.27500 P.M
- Trained Graduate Teacher – Rs.26250 P.M
- Primary Teacher- Rs.21250 P.M
Application Fees: Please visit the official website of NFR i.e. www.nfr.indianrailways.gov.in
Age criteria: The age of the eligible candidate must be in the range of 18-65. Age relaxation will be provided to the reserved category candidates.
Official Website: www.nfr.indianrailways.gov.in
Important Instructions to apply for Northeast Frontier Railways Recruitment 2020:
- Visit google and go to the official website www.nfr.indianrailways.gov.in.
- Open the application form by clicking on the advertisement/ Notification for this recruitment.
- fill all the required fields carefully entering your Personal and Academic details.
- Attach with the form your recent passport size photo and signature.
- Send the form to the following address: Office of the General Manager(P), C/o GM office complex, Maligaon, NF Railways, Guwahati-11
- Bring a copy of the application form at the time of the walk-in-interview along with the original documents.
NOTE: Please visit the official website www.nfr.indianrailways.gov.in for regular updates and notifications. The last date for the receipt of the application is 30th and 31st March 2020