CGPSC Recruitment 2020: Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission is hiring the expert candidates for the vacant seats of Insurance Medical Officer, Veterinary Assistant Surgeon, Civil Judge, State Engineering Service Exam. The interested candidate can take the benefits of this wonderful opportunity through the Online application by the portal at different dates depends upon the posts is given below along with more relevant information.
CGPSC Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission|
|Name of the Job||Insurance Medical Officer, Veterinary Assistant Surgeon, Civil Judge, State Engineering Service Exam|
|Number of vacancies||253|
|Last Date to apply||Mentioned below|
CGPSC Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission
Name of The Posts:
- Insurance Medical Officer – 52
- Veterinary Assistant Surgeon – 162
- Civil Judge – 32
- Assistant Geo-Hydrologist – 05
- Assistant Geo-Physics – 01
- Assistant Geo-Chemist – 01
Educational Qualifications: The applicant must have an MBBS/Graduation Degree (Veterinary Science)/Degree in Law/Post Graduation Degree in Geo-Physics/Geo-Chemist/Geo-Hydrologist from the recognized institute.
Selection Procedure: The candidate will be selected through the basis of the Written Exam, Personal Interview, and Viva Voce.
Pay Scale: The candidate selected for the job will get the amount of Rs. 56100/- (Post 1-2) and Rs. 27700-44770/- (Post 3) and Rs. 15600-39100/- with the grade pay of Rs. 5400/- (Post 4-6) per month.
- For the GEN/OBC candidates Rs. 400/-
- Rs. 300/- for the SC/ST and PH candidates (Including OBC candidates of CG States for Post 2-3).
Age criteria: The applicant must be of the age of less or equal to 32 years (Post 1), 21-40 years (Post 2 CG State), 21-30 years (Post 2 Other State), 21-35 years (Post 3) and 21-30 years (Post 4-6) provided the other benefits as per the category of the applicant.
Official Website: www.psc.cg.gov.in
Important Instructions to apply for CGPSC Recruitment 2020:
- Check the instructions and fill carefully the details in the application form.
- Upload the certificates in the required size and pay the fees.
- Finally submit the form before its end date.
- The due date for the Post 1 is 08th of May 2020, Post 2,4-6 – 16th April 2020, Post 3 – 02nd April 2020.
- The preliminary exam for post 3 will be held on the 17th of May 2020.