Steel Authority of India Limited Recruitment 2020: Steel Authority of India Limited (SAIL) one of the steel manufacturing companies on a major scale has advertised for the 100 vacant posts of Technician Apprentices on the premises of the organization. The capable and the interested candidates should read the information given by the organization on the website and should apply for the posts by the 17th of March 2020 if he/she fulfills the required eligibility criteria. For more details check the paragraph shown below carefully.
Steel Authority of India Limited Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Steel Authority of India Limited|
|Name of the Job||Technician Apprentices|
|Number of vacancies||100|
|Last Date to apply||17-03-2020|
Steel Authority of India Limited Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Steel Authority of India Limited
Name of The Posts:
- Technician Apprentices – 100
Educational Qualifications: Candidate must have a Diploma or Degree in Engineering from the recognized college or institute.
Selection Procedure: The candidate will be selected on the basis of the outcome in the Merit List.
Pay Scale: The selected candidate will get a lucrative amount per month.
Age criteria: The age of the candidate must be 18-28 years with the other benefits given to the reserved category candidates. The date for the computation of the age is 28-02-2020.
Official Website: www.sailcareers.com
Important Instructions to apply for Steel Authority of India Limited Recruitment 2020:
- Firstly the applicant needs to go through the website www.sailcareers.com.
- Then fill the complete details in the form which should be as per the original certificates.
- Upload the scanned photograph and the signature of the candidate.
- Pay the fees if required otherwise leave.
- Finally, send the form to the address mentioned below before the last date of the post.
- The print out of the application form should be retained for future security.
- Visit the website of the organization from time to time for important information.
NOTE: The end date to entertain the applications through the portal is the 17th of March 2020.