Delhi Police Recruitment 2019: This is very good news that Delhi Police has advertised for available vacant posts in the organization. The interested candidate can get the benefit of this opportunity through the Online application for 649 vacancies of Head Constable (AWO/TPO). No application will get accepted after 27th of January 2020. For more content upon selection and recruitment, check the article mentioned below carefully.
Delhi Police Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Delhi Police|
|Name of the Job||Head Constable (AWO/TPO)|
|Number of vacancies||649|
|Last Date to apply||27-01-2020|
Delhi Police Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Delhi Police
Name of The Posts:
- Head Constable (Assistant Wireless Operator/Tele-Printer Operator) – 649
Last Date to Apply: 27-01-2020
Educational Qualifications: The individual applicant must have 12th/ITI (NTC) from the accredited board/institute.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected on the basis of score in the Computer Based Test, Physical Endurance & Measurement Test, Trade Test & Computer Proficiency Test.
Pay Scale: The candidates selected will get the amount of Rs. 25500-81100/- per month.
- All those candidates who are applying and belong to GEN/OBC category should pay Rs. 100/-
- While no fees for SC/ST/ExSM and Women candidates.
Age criteria: Candidate should be of the age group of 18-27 years besides relaxation for reserved and other categories as per the regulations. The date for the consideration of age is 01st July 2019.
Official Website: www.delhipolice.nic.in
Important Instructions to apply for Delhi Police Recruitment 2020:
- The applicant needs to visit the website and fill the details in the application form in the appropriate columns.
- Upload the documents essential for application and which also includes the applicant scanned photograph and signature.
- Pay the fees on time and submit the form finally on the website.
NOTE: The candidate must regularly visit the website to have complete details of the post and future notifications.