RBI Recruitment 2019: Reserve Bank of India decides to hire candidates on an Online/Offline basis and therefore invites candidates to apply for 946 vacant posts of Legal Officer, Assistant Librarian, Assistant Manager, Assistant and Bank’s Medical Consultant. The complete details about the due date of application, mode of application, required age, etc. provided in the below-mentioned article read it carefully.
RBI Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Reserve Bank of India|
|Name of the Job||Legal Officer, Assistant Librarian, Assistant Manager, Assistant, Bank’s Medical Consultant|
|Number of vacancies||946|
|Last Date to apply||Mentioned below|
RBI Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Reserve Bank of India
Name of The Posts:
- Legal Officer – 01
- Manager – 02
- Assistant Manager (Rajbhasha) – 08
- Assistant Manager (Protocol & Security) – 05
- Library Professionals (Assistant Librarian) – 01
- Assistant – 926
- Bank’s Medical Consultant – 03
Last Date to Apply:
- 20th January 2020 – Post 1-5.
- 16th January 2020 – Post 6.
- 10th January 2020 – Post 7.
Educational Qualifications: The desired candidate must have Bachelor’s Degree (Law Engineering)/Graduation Degree with Master’s Degree (Library Sci. or Library & Information Sci.)/Master’s Degree (Hindi/English/Hindi Translation with English)/MBBS from the accredited college/institute.
Selection Procedure: The selection will be based on Online and Offline Examinations, Language Proficiency Test and Interview.
Pay Scale: The salary of the candidate will depend on the post selected and which is as Rs. 28150-55600/- (Grade ‘A’ Officers), Rs. 35150-62400/- (Grade ‘B’ Officers), Rs. 13150-34990/- (Post 6) per month.
Application Fees: The candidate should read the official notification for the complete details of fees.
Age criteria: The required age limit for the posts is like 21-32 years (Post 1), 21-35 years (Post 2), 21-30 years (Post 3,5), 25-40 years (Post 4), 20-28 years (Post 6) as on 01/12/2019.
Official Website: www.rbi.org.in
Important Instructions to apply for RBI Recruitment 2020:
- Fill the complete and accurate details in the application form on the website.
- Upload the documents with the signature and photograph.
- Pay the fees and submit the form through click on submit.
- While for Post – 7, the applicant must take the download of the form on the website.
- Fill the details, attach the documents and send it to the following address. The Regional Director, Reserve Bank of India, Pandit Jawaharlal Nehru Marg, Bhubaneswar – 751001
NOTE: Visit our website regularly.