Department of Environment, Forest & Climate Change Recruitment 2019: This is a very golden opportunity for the eligible candidates as the Department of Environment, Forest & Climate Change has announced the recruitment for the high-level package posts. There are 07 vacant posts of Senior Advisor, State Programme Coordinator and Technical Expert which can be applied online by 27th December 2019. Let us have a complete review of the details below before the application for the post.
Department of Environment, Forest & Climate Change Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Department of Environment, Forest & Climate Change|
|Name of the Job||Senior Advisor, State Programme Coordinator, and Technical Expert|
|Number of vacancies||07|
|Last Date to apply||27-12-2019|
Department of Environment, Forest & Climate Change Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Department of Environment, Forest & Climate Change
Name of The Posts:
- Senior Advisor – 01
- State Programmer Coordinator – 01
- Procurement & Finance Expert – 01
- Technical Expert – 04
Last Date to Apply: 27th December 2019
Educational Qualifications: The candidate must have Post Graduation Degree (Environmental Sci./Environmental Management/Forestry/Environmental Engg/Natural Resource Management/Limnology/Biodiversity/Ecology)/MBA/ CA/ICWA from the recognized institute/college.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected solely on the basis of performance in the Personal interview.
Pay Scale: The candidates selected will get Rs. 150000/- (Post 1), Rs. 85000/- (Post 2-3) and Rs. 75000/- (Post 4) per month.
- For the GEN/OBC candidates Rs. 500/-
- Rs. 125/- for SC/ST/Female of Bihar.
Age criteria: The candidate must of less or equal to 65 years (Post 1) and 40 years (Post 2-4) besides relaxation for reserved and other categories as per the regulations.
Official Website: www.forest.bih.nic.in
Important Instructions to apply for Department of Environment, Forest & Climate Change Recruitment 2019:
- Fill up the relevant and accurate details in the online form on the website of the Department of Environment, Forest & Climate Change.
- Upload the required documents and pay the application fees in the usual way.
- Submit the form in the end and take the print of it to send at the address shown below. Additional Principal Chief Conservator of Forests, Environment, Climate Change & Wetlands, Room No. 314, 4th Floor, Aranya Bhavan, Shaheed Pir Ali Khan Marg, Patna – 800014
NOTE: The date fixed for receiving a hard copy is 06/01/2020 and no chance beyond this date.