PCB Recruitment 2019: Pollution Control Board has advertised to hire for skilled and deserving candidates to put the candidates on the 10 vacant posts of Field Assistant. The applications can be submitted by the 23rd of December 2019 through the online/E-Mail mode as per the suitability of the person applying. The application can not be made after the due date. For more detail, the aspirant must go through the article mentioned below.
PCB Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Pollution Control Board|
|Name of the Job||Field Assistant|
|Number of vacancies||10|
|Last Date to apply||23rd December 2019|
PCB Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Pollution Control Board
Name of The Posts:
- Field Assistant – 10
Last Date to Apply: 23rd December 2019
Educational Qualifications: Candidate must have B.Sc with Chemistry from the recognized university.
Selection Procedure: The candidate will be selected on the basis of performance in the Personal interview.
Pay Scale: The candidates selected will receive the handsome amount of Rs. 10000/- per month.
Age criteria: The candidate must be of the age as prescribed in the notification released by the organization.
Official Website: www.pcbassam.org
Important Instructions to apply for PCB Recruitment 2019:
- The Applicant should visit the website and fill the online form.
- The details filled in the application form should be accurate as per certificates.
- Now upload the latest photograph of the applicant with the signature in the form.
- And finally, submit the online application form before the end date.
- An application can also be submitted through e-mail. firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The hard copy of the form should be retained for further use.
NOTE: The application must be filled by the applicant up to the date specified otherwise he/she will not be able to apply for it.