Department of Post Recruitment 2019: Department of Post invites the young and energetic candidates for 6054 vacancies for the posts of Painter, Staff Car Driver, Despatch Rider, and Others. The application is referred to the article given below for the complete information on recruitment.
Department of Post Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Department of Post|
|Name of the Job||Painter, Staff Car Driver, Despatch Rider, Postal Assistant, Sorting Assistant, Postman, MTS, Gramin Dak Sewaks (GDS)|
|Number of vacancies||6054|
|Last Date to apply||Mentioned below|
Department of Post Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Department of Post
Name of The Posts:
- Painter – 01
- Staff Car Driver – 03
- Despatch Rider – 01
- Gramin Dak Sewaks (WBMEB Candidates) – 5778
- Postal Assistant/Sorting Assistant – 21 (Odisha)
- Postman/Mail Guard – 05 (Odisha)
- MTS – 04 (Odisha)
- Postal Assistant/Sorting Assistant – 89 (Tamilnadu)
- Postman – 65 (Tamilnadu)
- Multi Tasking Staff – 77 (Tamilnadu)
- Postal Assistant – 02
- Sorting Assistant – 05
- Postman – 02
- MTS – 01
Last Date to Apply:
- 15th January 2020 (Post 1-3)
- 14th December 2019 (Post 4)
- 06th January 2020 (Post 5-7)
- 31st December 2019 (Post 8-10)
- 20th December 2019 (Post 11-14)
Educational Qualifications: The applicant must be 08/10th/ITI/10th with Certificate in Computer Training/12th/12th with a Certificate in Computer Training from the recognized school/institute or college.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will get selected on the basis of their performance in the Educational and Sports Qualification/Physical Tests/Trails/Merit List/Trade Test and Driving Test.
Pay Scale: The amount paid to the candidate will be post wise which is specified in the official notification.
Age criteria: The age description of the applicant is given in the official notification in the complete sense.
Official Website: www.indiapost.govin
Important Instructions to apply for Department of Post Recruitment 2019:
- The applicant is required to fill the offline form on the website of the recruiter.
- Fill the details in the form, paste the photograph of applicant in the required format and send the application to the relevant address prescribed by the organization.
- In the case of Post – 4, the applicant should fill the online form.
- Submit the form followed by the uploading of the necessary documents.
NOTE: Read the official notification for a complete note on the application charges