WBPSC Recruitment 2019: West Bengal Public Service Commission now came forward with its current recruitment notification for 24 vacancies of Motor Vehicle Inspector and Welfare Officer. The applicant can apply by 30th December 2019 (Post 1) and 26th December 2019 (Post 2). Let us read the information given below carefully for a complete overview of the post with its contents.
WBPSC Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||West Bengal Public Service Commission|
|Name of the Job||Motor Vehicle Inspector and Welfare Officer|
|Number of vacancies||24|
|Last Date to apply||30th & 26th December 2019|
WBPSC Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: West Bengal Public Service Commission
Name of The Posts:
- Motor Vehicle Inspector – 19
- Welfare Officer – 05
Last Date to Apply: 30th December 2019 & 26th December 2019
Educational Qualifications: The applicant must possess a Graduation Degree/Degree in Social Work/Graduation Degree with Diploma (Social Work) from the authorized college/institute.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected solely on the basis of merit and their performance in the Preliminary Screening Test, Examination, Personality Test and Merit List.
Pay Scale: The candidates selected will receive Rs. 7100-37600/- with GP of Rs. 3900 (post 1) and Rs. 9000-40500/- with a GP of Rs. 4400 (Post 2) per month.
- For GEN/OBC candidates Rs. 160/-
- Exempted for SC/ST of WB/PwD candidates.
Age criteria: Candidate should be of the age group of 18-39 years (Post 1) and less than 36 years (Post 2) besides relaxation for reserved and other categories as per the regulations. The date for the consideration of age is 01st January 2019.
Official Website: www.pscwbonline.gov.in
Important Instructions to apply for WBPSC Recruitment 2019:
- Candidate need to log in to the website of the West Bengal Public Service Commission.
- Mention the details asked in the application form followed by the upload action of the applicant’s recent photograph and the signature.
- Pay the fees of application and submit the form till the recruitment continues.
- The hard copy of the form is not necessary to send at any place.
NOTE: Keep continue to visit the website of an organization for further updates.