HAL Recruitment 2020: Hindustan Aeronautics Limited organized a recruitment fair through which the organization wants to fill Various vacancies of Trade Apprentices. The applications can be filled in an online/e-mail way and the application portal will not accept any application after 15th January 2020. For complete details let us read the article specified below carefully in which the complete details of recruitment and selection are being provided.
HAL Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Hindustan Aeronautics Limited|
|Name of the Job||Trade Apprentices|
|Number of vacancies||Various|
|Last Date to apply||15th January 2020|
HAL Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Hindustan Aeronautics Limited
Name of The Posts:
- Electronics Mechanic
- Instrument Mechanic
- Refrigeration & Air Conditioning Mechanic
- Draughtsman (Mechanical)
- Computer Operator & Programming Assistant
- Machinist (Grinder)
- Mechanic (Motor Vehicle)
- Welder (Gas & Electric)
- Painter (General)
Last Date to Apply: 15-01-2020
Educational Qualifications: The applicant should be 08/10th from the accredited school.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected through the Merit List and Document Verification.
Pay Scale: The candidates selected will be offered an attractive pay package.
Age criteria: Candidate should not be more than 27 years besides relaxation for reserved and other categories as per the regulations. The date for the consideration of age is 15th January 2020.
Official Website: www.hal-india.co.in
Important Instructions to apply for Hindustan Aeronautics Limited Recruitment 2020 :
- The applicant should visit the website and fill the details in the application form being checked properly.
- Upload the latest photograph of the applicant with the signature in the required size and format.
- Submit the form and take the print out of the application.
- Send the form with the essential copies to the following address. email@example.com.
- The applicant should also keep a copy of the form to be necessitated in the future.