High Court of Kerala Recruitment 2020: It is very good news as kerala High Court has advertised for 24 vacancies of Office Attendant. The applications can be filled through the portal of the recruiter on or before 22nd January 2020. No application can be made after this. To get complete information about the recruitment and selection, let us check the article drafted below.
High Court of Kerala Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||High Court of Kerala|
|Name of the Job||Office Attendant|
|Number of vacancies||24|
|Last Date to apply||22-01-2020|
High Court of Kerala Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: High Court of Kerala
Name of The Posts:
- Office Attendant – 24
Last Date to Apply: 22-01-2020
Educational Qualifications: It is essential to have passed 10th from the authorized board.
Selection Procedure: The candidate’s selection parameters are the Written Exam and Personal interview.
Pay Scale: The candidates selected will receive a handsome amount of Rs. 16500-35700/- per month.
- For the GEN/OBC candidates Rs. 400/-
- Exempted for SC/ST and PwD candidates.
Age criteria: The age of the candidate must lie between 02-01-1983 to 01-01-2001. The relaxation in age will be provided as per the rules of the organization.
Official Website: www.highcourtofkerala.nic.in
Important Instructions to apply for High Court of Kerala Recruitment 2020:
- Applicants need to pass through the recruitment process which includes visiting the website of the recruiter.
- Click on the application tab and fill the information there after the read of the instructions.
- Upload all the relevant documents and pay the fees through the required manner.
- And finally, click on submit to complete the application process from the applicant’s end.
NOTE: It will be beneficial for the applicant to go through the website continuously for important updates.