Institute of Banking Personnel Selection Recruitment- A carton full of future securing opportunities has been freed again. There is a piece of thrilling news to make you conclude about the Institute of Banking Personnel Selection Recruitment, which speeds the applications from serene contestants who are willing to give their full devotion to the work assigned to them in the organization. The posts for which the positions have been proposed are Specialist Officers. For those who are fully ready have to fill the application form online on or before (dated 26th November 2019) and do Visit the web link www.ibps.in for more information and updates.
Institute of Banking Personnel Selection Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Institute of Banking Personnel Selection|
|Name of the Job||Specialist Officers|
|Number of Vacancies||1163|
|Last Date to Attend||26th November 2019|
Institute of Banking Personnel Selection Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Institute of Banking Personnel Selection
Name of The Posts:
- T. Officer (Scale-I) – 76
- Agricultural Field Officer (Scale I) – 670
- Rajbhasha Adhikari (Scale I) – 27
- Law Officer (Scale I) – 60
- HR/Personnel Officer (Scale I) – 20
- Marketing Officer (Scale I) – 310
Educational Qualifications: Contenders looking for this job must hold Graduation Degree with DOEACC ‘B’/ Degree or PG Degree (Engineering)/ Graduation or PG Degree (relevant field)/ LLB/ MBA/ MMS/ PGDBA/ PGDBM/ PGPM/ PGDM/ PG Diploma (IR/HR/HRD/Social Work/ Labour Law) from an accredited board / university / institute.
Selection Procedure: Aspirants will go through the several stages and rounds for the selection purpose and will be chosen on the basis of their performance in Preliminary and Main Examination, Interview.
Pay Scale Selected candidates will get an appealing and amazing salary package per month.
Application Fees: Application fee for the candidates :
- Application fee for the GEN / OBC Candidates is 600
- And fee for the ST/ SC / PH Candidates is 100
Age criteria: Individuals age attending for recruitment should be :
- be in the range of 20 – 30 years
- Relaxation in age limit is provided.
- Last Date is: 26th November 2019
- Pre Exam Date : 28th December 2019 and 29th December 2019
Official Website: www.ibps.in
Important Instructions to attend for Recruitment:
- Visit the official website www.ibps.in
- Last Date to Apply is 26th November 2019.
- Fill the form attentively and attach the original documents as per required.
- Give all details concerning your Name, Address, Experiences, etc.
NOTE: Check the official website www.ibps.in for the updates and more information.