Rajasthan High Court Recruitment 2019: Class-IV service means the lowest level posts in Government. Fourth class jobs include peon, sweeper, attendant, and others Naukaristaan have come into competition again with all new fortunate opportunity of employment for the job cravers or aspirers. The Rajasthan High Court now foresees a lot of forms from eligible entrants to stuff up the 3678 vacancies which include Class IV Employee. This job offers the best thing that is punctuality and esteem. Entrants are suggested and advised to go through the complete advertisement thoroughly at least once.
Rajasthan High Court Recruitment 2019 Notification :
|Name of the Organization||Rajasthan High Court|
|Name of the Job||Class IV Employee|
|Number of vacancies||3678|
|Last Date to apply||17th December 2019|
Rajasthan High Court Recruitment 2019 Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Rajasthan High Court
Name of the Posts:
- Class IV Employee (Office Peon/ equivalent post) (Non TSP Area) – 3182
- Class IV Employee (Office Peon/ equivalent post) (TSP Area) – 496
Last Date to Apply: 17th December 2019
Educational Qualifications: A candidate must hold 10th of any of the Universities.
Selection Procedure: Entrants will be selected based on merit and their performance in Written Exam, Personal Interview, Merit List.
The scale of Pay: The entrants selected will be offered an attractive and amazing pay package of Rs. 12,400 per month.
Application fee: an Application fee for the keen and interested entrants is :
- Application fee for the General and OBC and All Other State Candidates is 150
- fee for the ST/ SC / PH Candidates is 100
Age criteria: Age for the entrants should:
- be in the range of 18 – 40 years
- And relaxation for reserved and other categories as per the regulations will also be provided.
- Last Date to Apply Online: 17th December 2019
Official Website: Official website for the Rajasthan High Court recruitment 2019 is www.hcraj.nic.in
Important Instructions to apply for recruitment:
- Application forms will be filled till 17th December 2019 which is the last date as mentioned.
- Read the notification carefully.
NOTE: The entrants are requested to keep themselves updated regarding any future notification regarding the vacancy and visit the official website. We send you a lot of good luck wishes.