ISRO Recruitment 2019: Indian Space Research Organisation (Vikram Sarabhai Space Centre and ISRO Propulsion Complex) decide to hire the 393 efficient and capable candidates to place them on the posts of Graduate Apprentice, Technician Apprentice and Trade Apprentice. The desired person should check the eligibility criteria and the complete details in the para shown below.
ISRO Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||India Space Research Organisation|
|Name of the Job||Graduate Apprentice, Technical Apprentice and Trade Apprentice|
|Number of vacancies||393|
|Last Date to apply||Specified below|
ISRO Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: India Space Research Organisation
Name of The Posts:
- Graduate Apprentices – 173 (Vikram Sarabhai Space Centre)
- Graduate Apprentice – 41 (ISRO Propulsion Complex)
- Technical Apprentice – 59 (ISRO Propulsion Complex)
- Trade Apprentice – 120 (ISRO Propulsion Complex)
Last Date to Apply:
- 22nd December 2019 – Post 1
- 14th December 2019 – Post 2
- 21st December 2019 – Post 3
- 04th January 2020 – Post 4
Educational Qualifications: Candidate deserving for the post must have a Bachelors’s Degree (Engineering/Catering Technology/Hotel Management)/Degree & Info Science/10th with ITI/Diploma or Degree in Engineering/Bachelor’s Degree (Lib Sci./Library & Information Sci.) from the authorized board/institute or university.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in the Qualification Based Merit List.
Pay Scale: The candidates selected will receive Rs. 9000/- (Post 1-2), Rs. 8000/- (Post 3) and Rs. 7700-8050/- (Post 3) per month.
Age criteria: Candidate should be of the age as described below:
- Less or Equal to 30 years – Post 1 to be counted as on 22nd December 2019.
- Up to 35 years – Post 2-4 to be counted as on 14th December 2019, 21st December 2019 & 04th January 2020 for Post 2,3 & 4 respectively.
Official Website: www.iprc.gov.in or www.vssc.gov.in
Important Instructions to apply for ISRO Recruitment 2019:
- The applicant needs to visit the website to take the print out from the organization’s website.
- Fill the details in it as per the requirement of an organization.
- Attach the required documents and finally reach to the address specified on the official page for the interview on the date fixed by the organizer.
NOTE: No application will be considered after the date fixed by the recruiter.