MPPSC Recruitment 2019: Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission released a notification for 539 vacancies of the Deputy Commissioner, Naib Tehsildar and Assistant Conservator of Forest. The applications can be applied the latest by the 12th of December 2019.
MPPSC Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission|
|Name of the Job||Deputy Commissioner, Naib Tehsildar and Assistant Conservator of Forest|
|Number of vacancies||539|
|Last Date to apply||12th December 2019|
MPPSC Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission
Name of The Posts:
- Deputy Collector – 27
- DSP – 22
- Jr. Pay Scale Officer/Accounts Officer/Assistant Director – 24
- Assistant Director (Local Fund Audit) – 06
- Assistant Director (Public Relations Department) – 11
- Assistant Director (Food/District Civil Supplies Officer) – 02
- Assistant Director (School Education Department) – 60
- Assistant Director (Social Justice and Disabled Welfare Department) – 19
- Naib Tehsildar – 71
- MP Subordinate Accounts Service – 88
- Assistant Conservator of Forests – 06
- Commercial Tax Officer – 05
- Labour Officer – 05
- Commercial Tax Inspector – 20
- Cooperative Inspector/Cooperative Extension Officer – 18
- Assistant Labour Officer – 11
- District Excise Officer – 02
- District Registrar – 01
- Chief Municipal Officer – 10
- Assistant Director – 03
- Block Development Officer – 07
- District Coordinator/Asstt Project Administrator/Assistant Director – 06
- Area Coordinator/Block Development Officer – 19
- Assistant Director Industry/Manager – 53
- Excise Sub Inspector – 19
- Sub Registrar – 06
- Chief Municipal Officer (Grade ‘C’) – 19
Last Date to Apply: 12th December 2019
Educational Qualifications: The applicant should pass the Graduation Degree/Degree in Engineering from the authorized college/institute.
Selection Procedure: The aspirant will be selected through performance in the Written Exam (Pre & Main), Personality Test and Personal interview.
Pay Scale: The candidates selected will be offered an attractive pay package. For detail, in brief, go through the official notification. The salary will be Rupees 15,600-39,100/- with GP 5,400 and Rupees 9,300-34,800/- with GP 3,600 per month post wise.
Application Fees: The complete details about the fee is specified in the official notification.
Age criteria: Candidate should be of the age group of 21-40 years besides relaxation for reserved and other categories as per the regulations. The date for the consideration of age is 01/01/2020.
Official Website: www.mppsc.nic.in
Important Instructions to apply for MPPSC Recruitment 2019:
- Go through the site and fill the details in the form with the accuracy of details.
- Upload the documents and submit the form after payment of fees.
NOTE: The pre-exam will be conducted on 12-01-2020.