Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission Recruitment 2019: Bright Opportunities..!!! Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission is an Indian Multinational, public sector Banking, and Financial Services company. The Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission, are now demanding for the applications for recruiting up the left 395 vacant seats for the posts of Deputy Collector, Naib Tehsildar, Assistant Conservator of Forest. The applicants can fill forms and they can be submitted online on or 9th December 2019. Individuals are advised to go through the instructions of the notification to know more in detail.
Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission Recruitment Notification :
|Name of the Organization||Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission|
|Name of the Job||Deputy Collector, Naib Tehsildar, Assistant Conservator of Forest|
|Number of vacancies||395|
|Last Date to apply||9th December 2019|
Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission
Name of The Posts:
- Deputy Collector – 27
- DSP – 22
- Pay Scale Officer/ Accounts Officer/ Assistant Director – 24
- Assistant Director (Local fund audit) – 06
- Assistant Director (Public Relations Department) – 11
- Assistant Director (Food / District Civil Supplies Officer) – 02
- Assistant Director (School Education Department) -60
- Assistant Director (Social Justice and Disabled Welfare Department) – 19
- Naib Tehsildar – 71
- MP Subordinate Accounts Service – 88
- Assistant Conservator of Forests – 06
- Commercial Tax Officer – 05
- Labour Officer – 05
- Commercial Tax Inspector – 20
- Cooperative Inspector /Cooperative Extension Officer – 18
- Assistant Labour Officer – 11
Educational Qualifications: Individuals looking for this job should hold a Graduation Degree/ Degree in Engineering from an accredited board/university/ institute. Freshers can apply for this.
Selection Procedure: Contenders looking for this job will be chosen according to their performance in Written Exam (Pre and Main), Personal Interview, Personality Test.
Scale Pay: Selected interviewees will get the attractive salary packages of :
- 15600 – 39100 plus Grade Pay of Rs. 5400 (Post 1-8,11-13)
- 9300 – 34800 plus Grade Pay of Rs. 3600 (Post 9,10,14-16) Per month.
Age criteria :
- be in the range of 21 – 40 years.
- Age Relaxation is applicable as per rules
Last Date to Apply: Target date is: 9th December 2019
Application fee: an Application fee for the Candidates will be revealed on the website soon.
- Last Date to Apply Online is: 9th December 2019
- Date of Pre Examination: 12th January 2020
Official Website: www.mppsc.nic.in
Important Instructions to apply for Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission recruitment :
- Applicants have to stuff in the online application form on the official website of the organization as per the rules stipulated.
- Time bound to submit Online & Payment of Fee is 9th December 2019
NOTE: The interviewees should keep coming up to see the official website www.mppsc.nic.in of the organization Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission to be updated on all future changes.