Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) Recruitment 2019- Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) which is a leading petroleum industries of India and which is reckoning on the application forms from poised and gloomy candidates and hand the opportunity of required post of Medical Officer (Assistant Surgeon) in Group A (Junior Branch) of the Odisha Medical & Health Services Cadre under Health & Family Welfare Department. There are very few seats left, so scrutinize your eligibility look into the official website www.nmc.gov.in for the apprising and to know more about this notification then have a look into the article.
Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC)|
|Name of the Job||Medical Officer (Assistant Surgeon) (Junior Branch)|
|Number of Vacancies||3278|
|Last Date to Apply||5th December 2019|
Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC)
Name of The Posts:
- Medical Officer (Assistant Surgeon)-3278
Last Date to Apply: 5th December 2019
Educational Qualifications: Individuals looking for this job should hold MBBS or equivalent Degree from a Medical College from an accredited institute/board/university.
Selection Procedure: Contenders looking for this job will be chosen based on performance in Personal Interview.
Pay Scale: Selected interviewees will get the bewildering salary per month.
Application Fees: Application fee :
- For Others, the fee is 500
- SC, ST of Odisha, PWD fee is Exempted
Age criteria: Age of the candidate should be told soon.
- be in the range of 21-32 years.
- Freshers can apply
- Relaxation in age limit is provided to the interviewees belonging to reserved category
- Ending Date for online Is 5th December 2019.
- Date of Written Exam: 22nd December 2019
Important Instructions to apply for Recruitment:
- Hit the official website www.nmc.gov.in for the updates.
- Target date to apply By online application: 5th December 2019
- Partial applications will be rejected.
- Interviewees should go and scrutinize the official website of the organization which is www.nmc.gov.in
NOTE: Do check the official website www.nmc.gov.in for the updates and more particulars. This is all we know about this recruitment.